Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Cancer Sufferers: Empower Yourselves!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cancer Sufferers: Empower Yourselves!

The following is a transcript of a comment received on the author's website

. I know the person involved but she prefers to remain anonymous, as I do myself. She is a highly intelligent lady with a degree. The technique she used involving concentration on a microscopic picture of a cancer cell came from the author of this article and is original and new to the best of my belief. It is self-explanatory but the details for the thinking behind it can be found on my website.

Anonymous said...

I wish you lots of luck with your idea - the power of the mind and being positive is something that I can relate to. 3 years ago I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and my treatment plan was chemotherapy, surgery, then more chemotherapy. During this time, I participated 100% in my own healing as I followed all the guidelines set out by the medical team. Next, I took control of my situation by shaving my head, rather than wait and watch as my hair fell off in clumps. Each day I focused on a picture of an ovarian cancerous cell. I visualized that cell within me becoming smaller and disappearing into oblivion, sometimes just imagined it exploding. At the same time I addressed the cancer and repeated, "I'm not your host, you're not welcome in my body, get out and leave me alone"

This daily ritual was not only empowering, but it reduced my stress level and gave me much hope. I KNOW that it was the combination of faith, science, visualization, staying positive and hopeful, and above all, the concern and loving support from family, friends and co-workers, which helped me survive cancer.

On behalf of everyone who has ever battled Cancer or lost a loved one to Cancer, thanks for your compassion.

Purple lady

30 September 2010 19:07

You can find the website at www.cancerandhivlateral.blogspot.com

Greycat

Cancer Sufferers: Empower Yourselves!

By: Greycat
Consider some of the Most Effective Treatment methods for Autism Autism Treatments that Show Promise What would be the Most Beneficial Autism Treatment Plans? White Spots on Tonsils - Effective Tonsil Stones Treatment Tonsil Stones Treatment - How to Treat and Eliminate Tonsil Stones BV Cures - Bacterial Vaginosis Infection Treatments Choices Choice to Remove Your Moles The Skinny on Cancerous Moles Removing Tonsil Stones - Effective Tonsil Stones Treatment Natural Cures For Insomnia - Natural Treatments For Insomnia Are Better? Keeping a Clean Apartment Can Prevent Mesothelioma Antibiotics As a UTI Treatment Over-The-Counter UTI Treatment Options How To Adapt A Natural Psoriasis Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.160.61) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.010994 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2247, 301,
Cancer Sufferers: Empower Yourselves! Copenhagen