Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Can money really be saved for purchasing the cheapest tablet PC?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can money really be saved for purchasing the cheapest tablet PC?

Can money really be saved for purchasing the cheapest tablet PC

?

I got this Apad 7 inch Google Android 2.1 Tablet PC for $133.78 only. And I believe it is money deserved so much. So I make a simply comparison between this Android tablet and ipad. To be ownest, the contrast is striking!

Everything with this tablet PC works well, however, when compared to Apple's iPad, it seems has more functionality and is priced at several of hundreds of dollars lower. Can the money be really saved for the people who only need the iPad for the internet, checking email, reading books, and playing movies? Actually, you would be surprised when you find this cheap Apad can do a whole lot more than just that!

Only the audio, I think it equipment with a cheap tiny speaker like the kind found in blackberries, droids, ipods, etc. Nothing special, the sound is weak and tinny like any other speaker of that size, but the quality is not overly objectionable if there are no other options. It is great for podcasts, youtube, etc, but it falls far short of a KRELL HEAT system... as expected.

The battery indicator on my tablet PC is all over the map, 98% one second, 32 the next, then 75%, then 63% then 80%. It apparently has no idea exactly how much juice is left. I suspect it is trying to give you an idea of how much battery life is left depending on the amount of applications running? This is just a guess. Seems all the operation conditions are all over the board. In the end, I can score 5-6 hours of internet surfing. Anyway, thought it was strange, it didn't affect anything.

And I must correct all those out there bashing the lack of Android's mighty marketplace. This is not missing due to not having mobile connectivity, or even funnier, "an obscure legal loophole" LOL! This is due to the fact that Google requires high cost licensing from manufactures against their devices to allow access to their Market. The Android Tablet arena is still very new, and has not reached the sales yet needed to take on the cost of this licensing, and still produce a profit worth production. Once these devices are welcomed into the community, and sales become profitable, most manufacturers will have the leverage they need.

Can honestly say, that these are by far the funniest little gadgets you can pick up for this low of a price, that offer so much features and functionality. They will and should never be a comparison to a high dollar iPad with a ton more hardware resources available. But at a third of the price, I am much happier playing my HD movies and MP3's, surfing the web, checking email, etc on an Android than paying the price of an Apple.
Buy Second Hand Mobiles In Delhi And Chennai Forex News Trading What You Need To Know About Online Government Auctions Why You Need To Buy Proxacine Some Tips for Buying Women's Trousers Budgeted Family Hotels In Shimla Marigold Holiday Cottages How Viable Is Online Purchase Of Rc Trucks The Price Of Breast Implants: Hidden Cost Surprises What makes a good web design meeting? Top 5 Most Popular Online College Degree Courses Riding the Rails on Shongololo Express Rail Tours The Most Reliable Shop To Buy Gold In Whittier Dentists in Mississauga your usher to a smile that is dazzling
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.56.45) / Processed in 0.010841 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2732, 975,