Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Can't Get Your Kids To Sleep in Their Own Bed - Is a Toddlers Air Mattress the Answer?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can't Get Your Kids To Sleep in Their Own Bed - Is a Toddlers Air Mattress the Answer?

Can't Get Your Kids To Sleep in Their Own Bed - Is a Toddlers Air Mattress the Answer?

Are you having problems getting your kids to sleep in their own bed

? I can sympathise with you I had the same problem until my friend suggested a Toddlers Air Mattress.

I had no idea what she meant - until I investigated further!

To let you understand I have twins and at night they would wake and would not settle. Not unless I took them into bed with me and my husband.

Not ideal...as you can imagine!

We were constantly subjected to two little writhing bodies all night long, kicking and slapping - not intentionally of course! But it started to affect our relationship my husband and I hardly slept and we became short- tempered and distant with each other.

So I decided to try to solve this problem once and for all. I asked myself these two questions:

Why were my kids not sleeping at night?

Should I try a Toddlers Air Mattress - would that be the solution?

I found out there are many reasons why children find it difficult to settle or sleep in their own beds

They don't feel safe

They suffer from nightmares

Their room may be too hot, or even too cold

It's too dark or too light

The Cot Mattress may be too hard

I looked at all of these reasons and more. I tried reassuring them before sleep - sometimes telling a story helped, sometimes not.

You could try asking them directly if they are old enough to understand.They may surprise you by responding right away "It's too dark and I get frightened!" Perhaps a nightlight or their favourite toy to sleep with could also solve the problem immediately.

The answer may just be as simple as that.

But if nothing seems to help and you've tried everything you may want to try a Toddlers Air Mattress. This inflatable kids bed is specifically designed with children in mind.

I used it to wean my kids away from my bed. I started by keeping the inflatable bed at the side of my bed. This meant they still felt safe but now my husband and I could get a good nights sleep... at last!

By: heather milne
Kids And Infants Well being Support - How to Increase a Wholesome Child, in Spite of Your Physician? Kids Parties Natural Sleep Remedies For Children - Natural Sleep Aids Using Essential Oils Herbal Sleep Remedies For Children - Herbal Sleep Tonic For Restless Kids During Bed Time Natural Sleep Remedies For Kids - Top 7 All Natural Sleep Remedies For Insomnia Talking To Toddlers Review Selection of Thematic Toddler Bed Selection Do Kids Put The "No" In Knowledge? Why Are Our Children Getting Heavier? Younger teenagers may also vibram fivefingers speed put on such a form of product or service Buy cheap children books : creating world of magic The Happy Child Guide Program By Dr Blaise Ryan Magnificent iPhone Applications For Kids
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.14.224.197) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012428 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 40 , 2257, 956,
Can't Get Your Kids To Sleep in Their Own Bed - Is a Toddlers Air Mattress the Answer? Seattle