Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Can You Help Me Find A Job?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can You Help Me Find A Job?

Can You Help Me Find A Job?

When are you going to find me a job? Can you help me find a job

? Why haven't you found me a job? Those are the questions many job seekers want to know when they follow up with a recruiter or a staffing firm.

Recently, there have been cases in which job seekers have experienced what is known as Job Hunting Depression because they have tried so hard to find a job, and have interviewed with multiple staffing firms, yet did not receive any requests for job interviews. Additionally, some of those same individuals have applied online for several jobs, only to experience rejection, and in many cases, no responses at all.

As their job hunting frustration grows, those questions might become more agitated and they might ask: Will I ever find a job? Am I capable of being hired? Why won't anyone hire me? The sad thing about this scenario is no one should ever solely depend on a recruiter, a job board, or any person for that matter, to find a job.

If you are searching for a job, or wondering how to find a recruiter, you must realize that most headhunters/professional recruiters receive hundreds of applicants each week. While many do their best to help each person, it becomes nearly impossible to give individualized attention to most of the applicants.Can You Help Me Find A Job?

Some staffing firms waste job seekers time by having them come into their office, fill out a ton of paperwork, and still do not have any jobs for them, nor return their calls. That's a shame; however, it happens. How can you avoid this and get the help you need?

First of all, by the time you contact a staffing firm, you should be miles ahead by establishing a job hunting plan for yourself and marketing yourself to employers. Contacting a staffing firm should only be used as a way to ensure you have covered all your bases by allowing an agency to take a look at your skill sets to possibly present you before employers you have not contacted as of yet.

Job placement agencies should not be used as your primary method of finding work unless you are in a situation in which you are already working, you have a well established relationship with a trusted, experienced recruiter, and you simply want someone to keep their eyes opened for opportunities.

Secondly, when you talk with the recruiter, make sure you communicate that you are willing to meet with them and discuss your skill sets in greater details; however, you need to know if they have a position available for you before you spend one half of your day meeting with them.

If a recruiter can't tell you that there might be job openings in your field of expertise, and he/she only wants you to come and complete an application to find out what's available, you have to weigh you options because it could be a complete waste of time.

If extensive travel is involved, and/or you have to take off from work to make that interview, I would warn you to think twice before going. At the very least, the recruiter should be able to tell you this statement: "I do have some potential openings in your field; however, I can't guarantee you will be considered as a candidate until I conduct an in-person interview with you and discuss your background in greater detail."Can You Help Me Find A Job?

Quick Job Tip: The best way to use your time as you search for jobs in a tough economy is to develop a list of potential employers, and contact them to set up your own job interview without a resume.

Remember, not all recruiters are bad and many do their best to help people; however, you never want to find yourself depending on others for your financial stability.

The next time you are tempted to ask someone: Why can't I find a job? You may want to turn the question back to yourself and ask: Why am I waiting for someone to help me find a job? It's time to become a proactive job seeker and become less dependent on others to find work.

by: Zenja Glass
Keep Your Employees Happy While Working What Types Of Places Should You Be Using To Be Able To Find Your Perfect Job? A Profile Of A Labourers Job Five Skills Required To Retain A Job Job Of The Translation Interpreter Get Aggressive To Find A Job Carp Rods - Have The Right Gear For The Job CDM Coordinator - what is there job How To Survive An Unpleasant Job What Should One Know Before Choosing A Part-tome Job? Don't Quite The Day Job, Yet Serving Two Gods?? When To Quit Your Day Job! How To Land With The Right Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.200.86) New York / New York City Processed in 0.014248 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4012, 968,
Can You Help Me Find A Job? New York City