Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Can Travelers Actually Learn To Blink?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can Travelers Actually Learn To Blink?

Can Travelers Actually Learn To Blink?

I think that Blink by Malcolm Gladwell is an absolute must-read for any world traveler

. It helps you discover the power of thinking without thinking. I read it while I was traveling in New Zealand, and I have to say, it was a very inspirational read.

Here is a quick rundown of the book.

Blink, helps to change the way we understand the world. It is a book that analyzes how we think without thinking. It talks about the choices that seem to be made in an instant; ones that arent as straight forward as they may seem. Many famous entrepreneurs claim to know whether a business idea is worth following within the first 30 seconds of it being pitched. Why? Because of the internal knowledge that they already carry within their own minds. This allows them to know, without knowing (if that makes any sense).

The reason this book is so great for travelers is that it allows you to understand why some decisions do not need to make sense to be correct. Backpackers leave home, often for more than a year at a time, with no real aim, other than seeing the world and meeting new people. Does this make sense from a logical standpoint? Maybe. Does it make sense from a financial standpoint? Probably not. Does this make sense from a personal standpoint? Likely it does. But why? Because you already have the internal knowledge that says, this is the correct thing for you to do at this point in your life.Can Travelers Actually Learn To Blink?

It is important to know and understand that your gut reactions are usually the correct ones. You dont need to do months of research and consult with experts to know that backpacking is the right choice for you. So why should it be any different for any other aspect of your life. The answer is, it shouldnt. You must learn to trust your initial instinct, and find the confidence to make decisions in the blink of an eye.

Learning this power of internal trust and understanding will be an awesome tool for your future endeavors. It will help you increase your own personal confidence, strength, and internal locus of control. You will learn to trust yourself and your judgements. This is the ultimate tool for succeeding in life.

Backpacking offers you the opportunity to practice these skills and abilities. The world is at your fingertips, and each decision that you make, is yours and yours alone. There is no one to tell you what to do, or where to go, everything this up to you.

Find this book, and read it cover to cover, you will not regret it. As you travel, try to find an understanding of what Blink represents and how it can be utilized in your own life. The lessons are very real, but the outcome will be up to you. Find the strength to live your dreams, and find the strength to trust the power you hold from within. You can check out the book at the link provided below.

Safe travels my friends.

by: Dean Horsfield
Visit the Guimar Pyramids on your Tenerife holiday My Introduction To The Middle East I Love Italian Travel - Wine Touring In The Piedmont 8 Things To Do For A Pleasant Hassle Free Flight Advice and tips for traveling in India Autumn Breaks Romantic Breaks Diwali Festival | Diwali Across India | Diwali Traditional Lakshmi Puja Taj Mahal - A Perfect Destination For Your Memorable Holiday Choosing A Boutique Villa In Seminyak - Bali Finest Places To Visit In San Francisco How To Choose Your Tour Operator Make Your Luxury Stay Quite Cheap
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.166.98) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012115 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2918, 954,
Can Travelers Actually Learn To Blink? New York City