Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Can I Wear Skinny Jeans? By London Personal Trainer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can I Wear Skinny Jeans? By London Personal Trainer

Can I Wear Skinny Jeans? By London Personal Trainer

Have you got a pair of Skinny jeans calling your name

? Are you too afraid to wear skinny jeans because you think you're too fat to look good in them? You don't have to worry no more; I am here to help you look great in those skinny jeans.

To rock your favorite pair of jeans, you need to learn how to get slimmer, tone up, and get fitter. You need great abs, a firm butt, and legs do die for. Does that Sound impossible? It's really not.

To get started, focus on toning the thighs. If yours are heavy and lack definition, you will need to combine a cardio program (to lose the extra fat) and a toning program (to getyour muscles in shape).

London Personal Trainers advice for Cardio trainingCan I Wear Skinny Jeans? By London Personal Trainer

Running is a great way to shed those extra pounds. Its also a great leg workout that will help you achieve both toning and improved fitness. You may also want to try cycling. Victoria Pendleton is great example of a cyclist with great legs and the ability to look great in skinny jeans. You may also like to try skipping as a form of exercise. All three forms of exercise can be done by you outdoors. These activities target the lower body and will give your thigh and bum area an effective workout.

Toning - London personal trainers top tip

Next, add a series of toning exercises, such as pli toe squats and lounges, to increase the definition of your leg muscles. For added resistance, hold a dumbbell in each hand when performing the repetitions.

You may also want to try a side lunge. This exercise is great for toning your legs, bum and stomach. You can add weights to make the exercise more harder but to begin with just use your own body weight.

Training your Core & Legs

Want to work legs and abs at the same time? Nothing beats the plank. A common Pilates move, this exercise is performed by getting on the ground, face down. Then, raise your body so your whole weight rests on your forearms. Next, lift your knees and stomach off the floor so only the balls of your feet and your forearms are touching the ground. Your whole body should be almost parallel to the ground, with back straight, butt up, and abs sucked in. Holding this position for a couple of minutes will work your abs, your butt, and the front of your legs.

Alternate cardio and toning exercises to get a more effective workout, or do cardio a few times a week.Focus on weight training and toning activities on the others. If you push hard and commit to the program, you should start seeing results in just a few weeks.

Need help (or a bit of a push) to get there? Your London personal trainer can teach you how to get slimmer while toning up to fill out the right areas of your skinny jeans. One of the best personal trainers for helping women slim down and get the results they need fast and effectively, is your London personal trainer Gerald Smith. He can help you rock those jeans! Join the Skinny Jeans Challenge with London personal trainer Gerald Smith and get started today!

by: Gerald Smith
How To Build Personal Portfolio In Wordpress How To Build Personal Portfolio In Joomla Personalised Wristbands Are A Great Way To Raise Awareness & Support Personalised Puppy Tag Cloud: Keeping The Canine Safe You Need To Know Something About A Virtual Personal Assistant The Success Mantra Of Personal Injury Lawyers Know Your Personality With Ayurveda Low Interest Personal Loan: Offer Security To Avail Cash On Low Interest Rates Know Your Personality Trait With Free Numerology Foreteller Considerations When Taking Out A Personal Loan Shiny Shoes Make Your Personality Brighter! Commemorating Your Memories With Personalised Typographic Artworks Ben Bernanke Must Have A Personal Shopper
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.118.99) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012546 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3204, 967,
Can I Wear Skinny Jeans? By London Personal Trainer Casper