Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Can I Make A Payment Protection Insurance Claim?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can I Make A Payment Protection Insurance Claim?

Can I Make A Payment Protection Insurance Claim?

PPI is an insurance often sold with a bank loan or credit card

. It is purchased to protect your repayments should you find yourself unable to work for any reason, the general assumption being that your PPI will cover the repayments of your loan if you ever find yourself in this position. So it must be a good thing, yes? Well, actually its been discovered that a high percentage of PPI policies were in fact worthless, and would have been of little benefit to a person making a claim. In fact, many people who were sold PPI did not even know they had the policy!

Its quite easy to assess whether you may have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. If you can answer yes to any of the statements below you may be entitled to make a payment protection insurance claim.

1. You didnt ask for PPI but it was added to the policy anyway.

2. You were told the PPI was compulsory, or your loan or credit card will not be approved without it.

3. You were not made aware that PPI was optional, or you were not told you could shop around for it elsewhere.

4. You were unemployed, self-employed or retired when you took out the cover.

So now you will have a good idea of whether or not you are in a position to reclaim payment protection insurance. The next question you are probably asking is so what do I do about it?. Well, you are now able to pursue a company to help you make your claim.

A claims company will do all of the hard work for you. There are many around and most work on a no win, no fee policy. This means if your claim is unsuccessful you pay the claims company nothing, so you have nothing to lose! A good claims company will help you every step of the way so you do not have to deal with the bank yourself.

Good luck with your claim!

by: Francisco E. Jones
Taking Out Income Protection Insurance Can Be Cheaper Than You Realise. Fantastic Tips To Help You Get The Best Insurance Without Spending Too Much Fundamental Concepts For Insurance Agent Marketing Find Any Type Of Insurance Quote Online discover Your Glenwood Lodging Online Get Complete Advantages Of The Mandatory Work Insurance Be Safe With Professional Indemnity Insurance For Architects Ca Workers Compensation Insurance: Does Your Business Need It? Housing Essentials: Of Roofing Contractors And Insurance Claims Contractors Insurance Quotes Contractors Insurance And Multiple Policies Helpful Approach Over Business Insurance Insurance For Your Valuables Is A Must
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.174.168) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.009984 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 1862, 975,
Can I Make A Payment Protection Insurance Claim? Campo Grande