Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Can I Buy A One Week Package On Nutrisystem? How? Where?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can I Buy A One Week Package On Nutrisystem? How? Where?

Can I Buy A One Week Package On Nutrisystem? How? Where?

Can I Buy A One Week Package On Nutrisystem? How

? Where?

People sometimes contact me and ask if nutrisystem sells a smaller one week package or if it's possible to get a one week sample only. It is possible to do this. I will tell you exactly how in the following article.

It's not obvious how to get to the screen that you'll need on the nutrisystem site. But I'm going to take you step by step. On the top right of this blog is the latest coupons. Follow any of those links and you will be taken to nutrisystem's official site. Once there, click on the button for the women's plans.

From that screen, you'll beasked to chose between regular basic, silver (senior citizens,) or the vegetarian plans. Chose which ever one is applicable and click the corresponding button. Then, click the order now button (even though you won't actually be ordering a package.)Can I Buy A One Week Package On Nutrisystem? How? Where?

Now, go all the way to the bottom of the site. See where it says "a la carte" and "other options?" Click "other options." At the top, you'll see that you can chose anywhere from 1 to 10 weeks. You will chose the one week option. Once you chose this, a list of the foods is going to come up from which you will choose.

Then you'll be asked to chose 7 breakfast, 7 lunches, 7 dinners, and 7 desserts and snacks. This gives you a total of 28 meals. As of this writing, the total for this is around $90 depending on what you chose.

As you can probably gather, this is not the cheapest way to go. If you buy a monthly package, you won't spend much more (especially with coupons which you can find at the top of this blog) and you will get much more food.

I understand wanting to try the foods and keep prices down, but if you feel like you might be placing more than one order or be on the diet for longer than a week, then it doesn't make sense (at least money wise) to order this way.

Another option is the nutrisystem flex package. This gives you meals for 20 days instead of 28 (because you take 2 days off each week.) This package generally runs a little over $200 and gives you twice as much food 100 meals as opposed to 28.You can check out the specials running for nutrisystem flex here. It turns out to be cheaper in the long run and the montly package is cheaper still if you're thinking of cost per meal.

If youneed any help getting started on nutrisystem or wantmore information about it, check out my Nutrisystem Review Website. There'stons of free info there as well as a free ebook about having success on this diet.
To pay a little bit more for them as well Using Pay per Head With IP Tracker Online Shopping-Make Shopping Easy Put The Fun Back Into Online Shopping Today Mosquito Control Repellent - How To Buy The Right One Early Payday – Live King Size Life Buy Military Rings for a Special Person Things to Consider While Shopping Wedding Bands Online Changes to Income Payments Orders Shopping Online Will Not Be Perfect For Some Case Benefits When You Buy HGH Various LED lampe types to suite the taste of buyers The Exact Way to Buy Euro Millions Ticket
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.135.202) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.011867 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2656, 962,
Can I Buy A One Week Package On Nutrisystem? How? Where? Casper