Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » CONFESSION BRINGS DELIVERANCE/HEALING
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

CONFESSION BRINGS DELIVERANCE/HEALING

"I will" is the strongest assertion that can be made in the English language. God is speaking to me now saying, "I will take sickness away from the midst of thee." God is watching over this word, performing it in me now. He is taking sickness away fromthe midst of me. Good-bye, sickness! TheLord is taking you away from the midst of me. Thank You, Father, for taking sickness away from me. I thank You for doing what You said. Confess.

The Lord is taking away from me all sickness. His Word contains the ability to do what it says. HisWord will not return void but will accomplish what it was sent to do. The Lord is taking away fromme all sickness, every trace of weakness and deficiency. Sickness is going out of me now. Thank You, Father, for taking away from me all sickness like You said.

God is speaking to me now, "I am the lord that health there." He is watching over this world to perform it. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. This Word contains the ability to produce what it says. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. His Word isfull of healing power. I receive this Word now. I receive the healing that is in His Word now. Healing is inherent in God's nature. God is in me. My body is the temple of God. My body is the temple of the Lord thathealeth me. God is bigger than sickness and Satan. God is dwelling inside ofme now, healing me now. The Lord that healeth me is my Shepherd; I do not lack healing. My body is in contact with the Lord that healeth me. My body has to respond to God's healing life andnature at work in me now. Healing is in God, and God is in me. I thank You, Father, because You are my Healer; andYou are healing me now.

I believe I have received my healing. Thou hast healed me. I don't consider what Ifeel. I believe Iam healed. Thou hast healed me.

I refuse to be cast down or discouraged. I am the conqueror. I will yet praise Him Who is the healthof my countenance and my God. Father, I praise You because You are the health of my countenance.
How Do I Handle Prostate Treatment? Common Foot Problems and Treatments The History of Mesothelioma Lawsuits Factors Affecting the Efficiency of Scabies Treatments Male Brazilian Waxing - The Protocols For Male Intimate Waxing Treatments Genital Warts Treatments – Beyond Creams and Lotions Keratosis treatment and the Causes of Seborrheic Keratosis At What Age Can Orthodontic Treatment Begin? Get Rid of Cold Sore - Cold Sore Treatment How To Choose A Fertility Treatment Center nail fungus treatment Flying Ant Treatment treatment for toenail fungus
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.175.180) / Processed in 0.011111 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2129, 301,