Insurances.net
insurances.net » Life Insurance » Buy online 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life; by Chetan Bhagat
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy online 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life; by Chetan Bhagat

Buy online 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life; by Chetan Bhagat

'The 3 mistakes of my life' is the third novel from the best selling Indian author, Chetan Bhagat. This book had an initial print run of 420,000. Chetan Bhagat was raised to instant fame with his first novel, 'Five point someone' about the life of engineering students at IIT. He is well known and appreciated for his unabashedly Indian themes and characters.

'The 3 Mistakes of my Life' is a story about a young boy named Govind and his two friends, Ishaan and Omi. Govind, being a Gujarati, thinks that business is something that should comes naturally to him and sets out to a start a business of his own. Together with his best friends, they open a cricket shop. But the intentions of all are different and everyone is into the business with different reasons. While Govind's intention is purely monetary, Ishaan wishes to encourage a gifted batsman named Ali. Omi is in because he has no clue about anything else and just wants to be with his friends. And life brings them to face many hard times as they have to deal with riots, earthquakes among other mishaps and also the unacceptable love relation between Govind and Ishaan's younger sister, Vidya.

To know what happened eventually, if they could make it through among all these odds, if their friendship survives, get the book at the earliest from the online stores. You do not have to scan from one bookstore to other now. It can be ordered by just a few clicks of your computer mouse and you will have the book delivered at your home within no time. On these websites, you can also shop for the Best Comic Books , biographies, Romantic Books, and Online Books as well, which can be downloaded as e books.
Open Benefits Of Level Term Life Insurance Quotes Plastic Industry And Its Significance In Our Day-to-day Life Best Ways On Choosing The Right Life Insurance Companies The Land Of The Rising Sun: Where Incredible Natural Landscapes And Bustling City Life Collide How To Decide On A Policy When Comparing Competitive Term Life Insurance Add purity to your life with Chardham Tour Protect Your Family From This Life Threatening Health Hazard Take Good Care Of Your Jewellery And It Will Last A Few Lifetimes Life Affirming And Self Limiting Comfort Reasons To Purchase A Life Insurance Policy Silversurfer: Make Your Surfing Lifestyle More Fun, Enjoyable And Complete With A Wide Range Of Silv Discover More Information On Selecting The Most Appropriate Group Life Insurance Quotes Fran Crippen Loses His Lifestyle In the course of a FINA Swimming Function
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.171.235) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.012098 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 1813, 953,
Buy online 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life; by Chetan Bhagat Campo Grande