Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Buy More Save More Program In Ibc
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy More Save More Program In Ibc

Saw this one on the homepage bulletin when I logged to my account in the website IBC Japan

. Its called the Buy More Save More Program and from what I understand, its sort of a system they devised to appoint credit points for their buyers. So when you buy more vehicles, you save more by earning credits.

Buy More IBC Japan

I made a quick browse through their table of points and basically, theyve categorized buyers according to the frequency of purchase, i.e. number of vehicles bought per month. The credit amount is pegged at USD 40 per vehicle so if say, you buy more than 50 units, you should be able to enjoy up to USD 10,000 of credit or more. Not bad.

According to the site, the credit amount earned can be used as cash for future purchases. Its nice to know that in this reward program, they dont differentiate between cars from inventory and those bought from auction so I guess the Buy More Save More program applies to all of IBCs stocks. The credit amount earned though will only last until one year after the close of the month they are last earned.Buy More Save More Program In Ibc

Plus, its good that they put a Buy More Save More credit report on the homepage each and every time you log in. That way you get an updated count on how many credits youve earned and also on the Buy More main page, you can see a credit history that lists all your credits earned and whether youve redeemed those credits.

There are loads of other conditions but, overall, this might be really advantageous for auto dealers. The systems awards those with frequent purchases so I guess its gonna be really useful for customers who either buy in bulk or buy regularly.

About IBC Japan

IBC Japan: Connecting the World's Vehicle Markets

IBC Japan is a world leader in the vehicle export industry, specializing in the development and implementation of vehicle procurement, export management, and customer service technology.

We provide a variety of online export services including purchasing, price negotiation, logistics, shipping, and customer service. Our online services are supported by our staff in Japan and by a worldwide network of regional sales, distribution, and customer service centers.

We are a global company that serves a global industry. Our Sales and Services Center operates 24/7 year-round and is staffed with highly qualified sales, shipping, accounting, and support personnel.

For more information, and to enjoy our wide variety of features and services, please sign up now for free access to our post login website. If you have any questions or inquiries regarding our wide variety of online services, contact our 24/7 Sales and Services center through Live Chat.

by: Customer Service Center
Buy Disposable Clear Plastic Cups Tips For Online Shopping Of Ink Refill What Makes Me Buy A Sofa In Dublin? Where To Buy Shirts For Men? Pay Day Loan Uk - Money Without Delay Timeshares For Sale In Nh: Is There An Easier Way To Buy One? What To Look For When You Buy Oriental Rugs How To Buy Carbon Jewellery Shopping From A Piano Dealer: The Frequently Asked Questions Payroll Management 101 - The Basics Most Already Like To Buy How To Buy Original Braun Series 7 760cc Best Way To Buy A Nice Evening Bag In Your Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.229.253) / Processed in 0.012241 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2797, 962,