Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Buy Cell Phones - How to Buy Cell Phones Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy Cell Phones - How to Buy Cell Phones Online

This holds true even more so in the cell phone industry then with any other products in the world, but the question still remains, why? There are quite a few explinations as to why including selection, commission structure, reputation and knowledge.

The cell phone industry is one of the most commission dependent businesses in the world. The truth of the matter is that the sales representitive is motivated by the fact that you must purchase something in order for them to make money and make a living. The way it works is the sales associate gets paid more by pushing certain phones that the store makes more money on in comparison to other products. The issue with this is that the associate is going to try to make you buy the device that he or she makes the most commission on instead of the cell phone that is a prefect fit for you. By shopping online you automotically cut out the middle man and will end up paying less than half the price. Knowing this is what made me conduct a little experiment of my own and I made my way to the local Sprint store and proceeded to take some pictures of the prices. After that I went on my computer and typed in Google "buy cell phones online" and proceeded to the first result. I knew there would be a discrepancy but even I was stunned when I realized that the internet stores prices were less than 50% of the prices I just took photos of in the store. One of the first things I noticed was that every phone had an large list of features that come with each individual phone so I started my research. I then went back to the store so that I could test my knowledge, I was approached by a pretty girl who was very nicely dressed. I lucked out because this was one of the phones I had just looked at on the web site. I even remembered that the ratings on this phone where very low and it had only a hand full of features in comparison to the other phones. I then glanced at the price on the tag which read $88.99, wow, I had just seen this same exact phone available for free on the internet. I then gave up on even attempting to make sense of what the sales rep was saying and left.

Once I made up my mind that I was most definetly going to buy cell phones from a online sell phone store instead of a local store I began my research to find out which site had the lowest prices and best reputation. Even though I found many excellent choices the web site I ended up making my purchase from was buy cell phones and the phone I decided on was the free LG Optimus T.
Cheapest International Flights Online. Are Online Pharmacy Prescription Drugs Of Lesser Caliber? Watch Numb3rs Online And Youll Be Craving For More! Watch Chicago Bears vs Miami Dolphins Online via PC STREAM Online Baccarat Tips For Effective Bankroll Strategy MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT Buy shoes online advantage Want To Make Money Online But With Little Risk? Here Are A Couple Of Easy Suggestions! Make Money Online - Find What is Real and Avoid the Crap Watch Dolphins in Live HD Online Watch Bears Live Online NFL Links Modern Glasses Online Make You Unique Pacman Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.154.208) / Processed in 0.011710 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2601, 973,