Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Buy BOA Gear Before It's Too Late
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Buy BOA Gear Before It's Too Late

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hunter.jpg
Share:

Every day I receive upwards of 75-100 emails (not including spam or automated messages) from readers or random travelers who come across Just My Two Copper. Usually it's the standard questions about auctioneer, picking professions, mixing professions, particular niches, etc. Of those 75-100 about 10 are really valuable pieces of information either in the form of speculation or tutorials on stuff that's working now. Thanks to these emails and also the newsletter which asks readers to send their feedback and suggestions, I have a good 200 emailed topics which I haven't found the time to move from draft into the published state. Since I have such a largepool to choose from,I try to pick the ones that are time sensitive and post those on the blog. Other strategies appear from time to time but it can take months (like the uncutgem strategy from last week,which was in my archives for probably4 months but was still a valuable piece of information for today as well as cataclysm). Today's emailed tip is about the PTR, 4.0 and the move to Justice Points. Heed the author's advice, I am 100% in agreement with him.Buy BOA Gear Before It's Too Late

"This isn't so much a gold making tip as an ability to earn gold tip. If the data on the PTR is accurate and the conversion of currency doesn't change, existing heirlooms will cost 4x as much as soon as 4.0.1 goes live.

The conversion on Emblems of Triumph into Justice Points is 1:2.74. So, 40 Emblems of Triumph = 110 Justice Points. Basic chest and shoulders however are 435 Justice Points, meaning you need to convert over 120 Emblems of Triumph PER PEICE of heirloom gear. As a side note, the other popular source for heirlooms (pvp ones) is Stone Keeper Shards. These now convert 1:1.6 into honor so, while I haven't been able to visit the WG vendor to confirm, chances are this is going to be getting a lot more expensive as well.

So, buy any of the old heirlooms you're going to now, before 4.0.1. Also, don't confuse 4.0.1 with Cataclysm and think you have a lot of time, the new patch is on the PTR and will likely be released in a matter of weeks.

Anotherconversion of interest:Buy BOA Gear Before It's Too Late

Wintergrasp Marks of Honor = 19.08 Honor Points

-- SidVicious of Stormreaver-Alliance"

By: Markco Polo
Planning to buy a perfume How to Buy File Cabinets in a Good Way What Is 20 Minute Payday? Affiliate Shopping Cart: What Is the Importance of the Online Affiliate Shopping Cart? Impact of ICD-10 on Payers The Real Score Regarding Project Payday Some Simple Steps for ICD 10 implementation for Payers How to organize your payroll in Nevada The Top 4 Differences Between Shopping At a Local Pet Store And Online Why are there Buyers Closing Costs Shopping For Unique Clothing Online Make Money Shopping Online With My Shopping Genie Emerging Trend of Online Diwali Gifts Shopping
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.13.201) / Processed in 0.011705 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4028, 962,