Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Busting Auto Insurance Claim Myths
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Busting Auto Insurance Claim Myths

Being a personal injury lawyer, I've found a large number of my clients do not understand the insurance claims process before they come to me to fight their case. Occasionally these misconceptions can wreck a case, so it's essential that people understand how to communicate with the insurance company prior to filing a claim. It's my firm belief that with better facts, people will manage their car crash claims in a more advantageous way. In order to make sure that you don't harm your case prior to when it even starts, I want to discuss the three most typical myths about insurance claims as well as the adjusters you'll be dealing with.Myth #1: You have to sign every document the insurance adjuster gives you. False. If you've been in an automobile accident and are working with your own insurance company to get PIP (personal injury protection), then you will have to cooperate with them and comply with their needs. When you are working with the at-fault driver's insurance company, however, this is not the case. You are under no obligation to sign the documents that they give you. I would recommend that you don't sign anything, or at the very least, talk with an experienced car crash lawyer prior to doing so. In many cases the insurance companies will hand car accident injury victims complicated paperwork to sign and it can be harmful to your case if you sign them without an attorney telling you to do so.Myth #2: You must provide the insurance adjustor a recorded statement. Definitely not. I have witnessed recorded statements used against car crash victims numerous times, which could all be prevented by merely not providing a recorded statement. The objective of the recorded statement is to capture you stating something that may clash with something you say down the line in your case. If you feel okay at the time they contact you, but develop problems from the car accident afterwards, your statement will be used against you as evidence that your injuries are not real. Don't let anybody tell you that it is a legal requirement for you to go on the record - always seek advice from a skilled personal injury lawyer first.Myth #3: The insurance company adjustors are always truthful. Nope. To put it simply, the insurance adjustor's job is not to answer to you, but rather to their corporate shareholders. Like any other business, an insurance company's first goal is to make large profits. The claim adjustor's job security relies on their ability to lessen or deny claims, so do not be fooled into thinking that they are always honest with you.If you have been hurt in an auto accident and want to pursue a claim, you must be aware of the reality of how insurance companies work. If your injuries are not very significant, then you may very well not need a lawyer, but most experienced car crash attorneys offer free initial consultations, so you have nothing to lose by seeking out advice.
How to obtain a Used Auto Negotiating Guidelines for Employed Auto Acquiring Car Insurance Visited Auto car insurance | Car Insurance Dealing With Auto Glass Insurance The 3 Most Common Causes Of Auto Insurance Increase Detroit MI Auto Companies Experienced Better September Sales Auto Cheap Insurance- Important Tip For Buy Auto Insurance Online Whiplash Injuries, Are They Taken Seriously Enough? Get Realistic Quotes from Your Auto Body Shop Getting More From Your Auto Body Shop Drink drive limit, drinking and driving, Insurance young drivers, car insurance, young drivers insurance, new drivers, Seeking Car insurance On-line
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.182.179) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013096 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 3031, 952,
Busting Auto Insurance Claim Myths New York City