Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Bridgend Motorhomes: My Getaway Vehicle
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bridgend Motorhomes: My Getaway Vehicle

If you are ever in the market for recreational vehicles

, caravans, and motorhomes whether they are brand new or used , one of the places you can go to for a great deal is in Bridgend.

Bridgend motorhomes offer the best value for such types of vehicles as this area in Wales is known as one of the best vacation spots for motorhomes. Most motorhomes sales companies have their own financing and guarantee their vehicles for up to a year. Their prices for second hand motor homes that are less than 5 years old are most competitive. I should know, having bought a used motor home myself not too long back.

As an author, I needed some time away from the city to finish writing my book. It was almost done but I had hit the wallas most writers do when finishing an article. I had gone to my favorite writing haunts, mostly hotels, inns and bed and breakfasts places all over the UK but they weren't working for me. I needed something new and something fast. I drove to Wales and stayed at my usual hotel in Bridgend and for a week I tried to write the last few chapters of my book but couldn't finish more than a few pages. I was stuck. One day I drove aimlessly around the area till I reached this mobile home leisure park. I decided to spend the night there, which without the necessary equipment meant a terribly cold and chilly evening. As I approached the office to pay for my stay, the owner asked me where my motorhome or caravan was. I told her that I didn't have any and just wanted to spend a night here, noting that the place had such a nice view that it could perhaps inspire me. Looking at me, she asked if I was a writer and if I had writer's block. I nodded and she laughed. She told me to come inside and have some coffee. I did and so as we sat down and had some coffee, her husband came. I introduced myself and she told him what I did for a living and the predicament I had with no motorhome and all. Without missing a beat, he opens up the cupboard and searched for something. Finding what he was looking for, he closed the cupboard, sat down with us, and handed me a key. I inquired what this is for and he answered that it's a key to one of their motorhomes, a VW Autosleeper Sherbourne 4 Berth, which they had in their lot. He told me that I could use it for the night on the house and all I had to pay for was the daily motor home rate. With the simple random act of kindness, I was touched and perhaps inspired by such a human reaction. I spent the night there and worked feverishly on the book which I finished the very next day. I thanked them for their kindness and hospitality and mailed the final draft of the book to my publishers. They liked the final draft and save for minor editing, which they had their people do, it was done. A week after publication, I went back to that motorhome park and bought the motorhome I slept in.

by: Steven Magill
Fancy A Warm Christmas - Australia Could Be The Answer! What To Do On A Holiday In Turkey Seven (07) Famous People From Mexico With True Celebrity Status Create A Christmas Card With Powerpoint Flights During The Holidays: Are You Crazy? Planning For Your Travel Budget Paris, Capital Of France Tips For Physically Challenged Travelers And Call Off Christmas! Cairns An International Holiday Destination Vacationers Famous Countries Himachal Pradesh, Great Himalayan National Park India Pilgrimage Tours - Secular And Grand India
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.176.121) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.012151 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2938, 954,
Bridgend Motorhomes: My Getaway Vehicle Seattle