Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Bp Stock Some Traders Picture Incorrectly
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bp Stock Some Traders Picture Incorrectly

A enthusiast emails in to find out if I would give an update on BP

. In the previous month I had a enthusiast write in that wanted to go long BP at 40. I said no, it's more of a short than a buy. Right now BP trades at $35. I wish he listened.

Pondering this from a elementary perspective BP is not a a buy and has not been one for several months now. Oil is a very hazardous material. You are no longer even allowed to throw oil on your property or to even lob it in a trash can. You have to take used oil to a special licensed hazardous waste collection site to dispose of it. Oil causes malignancy. Oil has caused mutations in insects and animals. Oil is so poisonous that it causes skin rashes and can harm the lungs just by sucking in air.

There will be lawsuits against BP for the next 25 years. Local families are going to win millions of dollars in compensation against BP. Even the EPA is thought to be ready to go at a maximum fine against BP of $7,800 per barrel of oil leaked into the Gulf Of Mexico.

We may perhaps see BP break up itself into a new company and let the BP as we now understand it, to smash into and burn under the economic obligations they will have for the next 30 years. I am sure a plan is in the works by the execs of BP to get together to make a new oil company that will be exempt and protected from any lawsuits and fines linked to the Gulf Of Mexico oil spill. They have in all probability already considered such a move.

This is barely just beginning. I imagine BP to have to disburse hundreds of billions of dollars worth of damages.

From a stock chart perspective, BP has had little more than a big recoil within a larger downtrend. One needs only to look at the monthly chart to understand just how weak this most recent upward move in BP stock has been.

Think of BP like you would dating. Are you that despairing for a long play that you need to look at BP? You propose to tell me that you can't come across any better looking uptrending stocks in uptrending sectors to purchase? You need to obtain a superior stock screener if you just answered yes to that.

I understand. We both just can not seem to get over our own self-esteem.

Every person likes the concept that they could make a ton of money out of the BP tragedy by going long BP when everyone else was still cursing this company out. Right? You, like Chuck Norris, were the only guy who had the courage and the acumen to go long BP when everyone else was running in fear. You and you alone saw the opportunity that in truth existed when BP sold off. You were the only chap in the room that was smart enough and that actually understood the stock market good enough to buy BP right now.

Most haughty SOBs wash out of the market in under 5 years. Don't be egotistical. The stock market is not the place to convey your individualism or to try and prove that you are a better stock trader than everybody else. That's a good way to lose all your money. The only logic for why to trade in the stock market is to make money. Anything else than that is stupidity.

In this video I give you my opinion on BP and anyone who says this stock is a good buy right now.

bp stock

by: Dan Williams.
Watch Cartoon Online - How to Watch Cartoon and Anime Online for Free How To Espn Live Football Online? Cold Sore Free Forever Online Searching for Criminal Records Online – Is it worth it at all? How To: Generate Mlm Leads Online Approach A Woman Online - And Get Her On Your Jock A Short Guide On How To Locate A Fantastic Online Journalism Training Program Tips For Finding High Quality Online Journalism Jobs Creando Negocios Online Rapidshare Learn English Online - Transform Your Future Opportunities Spoken Online English Training - Preparing For A Better Future Wholesale trade becomes so easily nowadays Creando Negocios Online Torrent
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.7.7) / Processed in 0.013611 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3443, 973,