Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Blue-collar Siemens?? Of Siemens, "the Same Car," The Country Speaking Tour In 2006 -
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Blue-collar Siemens?? Of Siemens, "the Same Car," The Country Speaking Tour In 2006 -

Blue-collar Siemens?? Of Siemens, "the Same Car," The Country Speaking Tour In 2006 -

No meals; Broken English terminology; Equipment placed in the audience on the table;

Is simple, but definitely from the real case;

Error has been destined to witness to the debugging process;

Often embarrassed to have not beat the Song of total teacher;Blue-collar Siemens?? Of Siemens, "the Same Car," The Country Speaking Tour In 2006 -

No one to sleep; Day of talks at the end of eight hours of continuous remained present rate of 70%;

Harmonious and warm atmosphere feedback; ?? Packed houses Siemens Misty has always been generous also difficult to get the popular results were Laosong to 10,000 yuan / each low-cost Make Achieved. Siemens Lao Song and his truck, like "Roman Holiday" in the Pike and Hepburn, staged a modern Automation Version of the princess wandering mind.

Teaching site in Dongguan "Knowledge = salary" "Time is money" in the effectiveness of the supremacy of Dongguan was further strengthened, imagine an engineer lectures a day left the factory out how difficult it is.

"Therefore, we must ensure that the audience is for each one-hour value, that is worthy of his own, nor worthy of his boss."

"Therefore, we only share knowledge, do not do Advertisement "

"Even I can learn"

Laosong always laugh at his "bad English" and "keep up the network trend."

Course, all day dealing with the equipment engineers where English language environment; and automated, or electronic communications background to fully grasp the knowledge of IT is a difficult one.

Laosong natural to understand "the actual situation of the public." So often this own experiences?? "Even I can learn"?? Can always see the young people joined the line suddenly became self-confident look. In a series of unexpected breakthroughs and unexpected problems, the final tune-pass time that Huo Ran cheerful feeling, how eager people to restrain the impulse.

"Let us dare to hands-on, is our first objective,"

Practice, hands-on "Course in preparation for the seven cases, all I have been personally involved in the project?? Some of these projects is my novice stage experience. Therefore, let us show the transfer is not Sanxialiangxia through the situation, but to debug problems that may be encountered, especially novice pitfalls and possible solutions to the corresponding presentation to you. "

"Case close to the reality on the one hand, more importantly, gives a hands-on. Lecture course, many users used the Siemens, more is not used, even a lot of technical personnel from SMEs is the first first contact with the PLC?? this situation in the south, OEM customers and scattered over the place are very common. So, I always bring a lot of PLC, to put in the user table for everyone to get to the tune "

"Turnout is important, but I am now more concerned about is how many people with Notebook Computer Years. Seeing is believing?? Heard several times is not as a practical hands-on class to the very impressive "

Life-long Learning Laosong each opening is "a qualified automation engineers develop":

"To exercise control from the PLC and then to various Sensor From communication to the fault diagnosis of industrial and then to simulation technology, a qualified automation engineers both in the skills and knowledge across such a wide latitude should be more. And I only know some of PLC, is a small PLC, the exact stresses are S7-200, already can get a good salary Siemens had. We can imagine, if a qualified automation engineers, what would the career prospects?? I also like to learn more automation in knowledge. "

Use of resources "As long as Mobile Have electricity, less than I asked, "Lao Song in the question of how to face the user Creepy kind of problems per say," My own knowledge is very limited, but behind me is Team Support. Can stumped the entire Siemens, I have not met. "

"It is because a lot of support and cooperation of colleagues in the department, I stood on the podium, when it quite unashamedly."Blue-collar Siemens?? Of Siemens, "the Same Car," The Country Speaking Tour In 2006 -

Expert in civil "Each class to communicate with you, I have learned a lot. User problems and solutions, many beyond our imagination. In the transmission of knowledge, Siemens also experiencing the user learning process. This is when I served as speaker and also serve as S7-200 R & D to improve information gathering as a reason?? three rows, must be my teacher, expert on folk.

Straightforward and simple, mixed with some crude humor, words and deeds of penetration in the Lao Song. "Same car" because " Blue collar Spirit "has reached near-perfect Siemens recently advocated the" Zero touch client "concept.

Blue-collar, may be the true nature of automation, automation engineer, at least at this stage the true nature of China. Inadvertently, touched the essence of Siemens.

by: gaga
Be Prepared! Break-down Kits For The Busy Traveler Wild Rendezvous In South Africa How To Make Cheap Gift Baskets For Christmas Gift Experiences for an Excellent Christmas Break Experience Staying Safe While Traveling Pan American World Airways Chinese Opera Festival 2010 (4 June – 21 July 2010) - Not To Be Missed! It'll Be Lonely This Christmas - How To Stay Festive This Holiday Season Choosing Discount Travel Why India is a Wonderful Tourist Destination? Himachal Tour – Explore the Beauty of the Beautiful Hill Stations Christmas Gift Ideas For Men Cheap Tiffany CO Necklace For 2010 Summer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.7.7) / Processed in 0.007508 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 4850, 954,