Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Beware of Africans and Their Schemes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Beware of Africans and Their Schemes

I believe that no other time is most suitable than now, for me to take this opportunity to write to you of Africans and their BIG MONEYMARKETING TRADE SCHEMES.I am currently sick and tired of the erroneous stories that I have been seeing from time to time in my mailbox. Please note that I have absolutely no animosity against any African or any other race. At the end of my article you would be convinced of the different types of people there are on this earth, the extent a person would go to for MONEY, even mentioning God's name amongst all those lies without any remorse. I would include some personal examples of e- mails I received.

I just cannot understand why people do these things. I want to say I did not get caught with any of these scheming e-mailers. The first time I got one of those emails I must be honest and say that my heart did went out, as any normal human being would after reading and trying to digest such sad stories.

Receiving email after email reading more heart rending plights you automatically would try to help. But then it starts to get queerer and then money shows up itself. E.g. you are asked to help fund them in some way either for food/raiment. I mean about 60% of Africa is poor and hearing about people who in a refugee camp and doesn't have food to eat etc, would surely break your heart.Beware of Africans and Their Schemes

Click Here For Mobile Themes

What I realized with my first experience was that I made a mistake replying to the first email but I just didn't want to be harsh and turn away from even hearing someone's cry.

I wish very much that some how God would convict these people and help them to stop their filthy lies and turn away from their evil ways. God said in his word that money is the ROOT OF ALL EVIL. I have seen that displayed so many times people can do imaginable things to get fame and wealth. Schemers remember that you are giving your country a bad reputation and know one would want to issue any help to you. Also sometime in your life you would really need someone to display kindness to you and I am afraid to say that you maybe shunned.

I guess that you are completely unaware that you all can be goggled and search through various search engines or is it that you know and just don't care. Maybe this hoax's has been so successful over the years that you all think that everybody just would jump and send you money without launching an investigation.

WEBSITES YOU CAN FIND THESE AFRICAN SCHEMERS ON

Personal ExperiencesBeware of Africans and Their Schemes

I am just sick and tired of receiving emails from Africa, various parts such as; Nigeria, Senegal, Ethiopia etc. The first one I ever received was from Ms. Jane Mpka. The first e- mail from her was that she wanted to make friends with me and that she is living in a refugee camp in Senegal Africa. Right away I responded to the e- mail "saying hello and I hope all is well etc".

The next day I received a letter in the form of an email stating that she is having such a horrible time at the camp and that she is seeking my help. That evening when I got home I told my uncle about it and he said he received a mail just so, when I went to see it was the same exact mail she had sent me. I started to wonder how she got our emails and how is it that she trust me and wants my help without ever meeting or seeing me.

Think about it this way if u trust someone to help you, wouldn't you wait and see if that person would help you instead of rushing off to different people at the same time. I said to myself something is up so I played the game. See the following email. Quote on quote just as she sends it to me I just copied and pasted it.

The Residents' Trip Holiday Inn Rugby Holiday Inn Aylesbury Holiday Inn Coventry NJ BMW Dealership BMW of Morristown Delivering Joy this Holiday Season Hummer Hire London A green theme for Christmas this year! The Benefits Of Booking Holidays To Dubai The Kion King - London Theatre Review Franchise Opportunities Retail Franchise Crowne Plaza London Ealing for London meetings Perform An Extensive Credit Card Comparison to Identify the Very Best Offer
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.3.104) / Processed in 0.005619 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3874, 954,