Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Better Trades - Why You Must Just Say NO
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Better Trades - Why You Must Just Say NO

Author: Jack Magoo

Here's the real deal...Better Tradesruns TV Infomercials that show testimonials of regular folks that have made large sums of money in short periods of time...all using the Better Trades system. The Better Trades infomercial then invites you to a free seminarto hear more. Look...the free seminar is a ruse to get you to plunk down $2000 to attend yet another seminar...this time a two day version. The two day seminar, Better Trades call this their Market Essentials Seminar, is just another ruse to get you to buy their stuff to help you become a better trader. Their softwaretools cost, ready for this,....about $5000 if you buy all of it. So at this point, you've spent $7K and don't even have a trading account funded yet. Let's assume you open a trading account with $5000 (most brokerages would agree this is a reasonable "baby" starting account). Now you've spent $12K and now you get to try to go make money in the stock market. Are you kidding me! The stock market is one of the most dicey endeavors around. People spend their entire lives trying to figure it all out. Ever heard of Lenny Dykstra? Use to play for the Phillies...hang with me, this is intersting...in his playing days Lenny was a hot headed, tobacco chewing slob..but he could hit, throw and run. After his playing days Lenny started a car wash business. Did pretty good too. He sold it for several million dollars.Then, Lenny got the not so bright idea to learn as much about the stock market as he could for a full year. After that year he started trading his real money. To everyone's surprise Lenny did really well and was making "bank".....for a while. Then Lenny lost his magic touch and he literally lost it all! I do not mean to imply Better Trades led Lenny down the road to financial destruction. What I am saying is, people a whole lot smarter than Lenny Dykstra have not figured out the market and it's no wonder Lenny got slammed....and odds are if you follow Better Trades you'll lose. If you have $10 or $12 thousand dollars just lying around that your OK with potentially losing...then by all means...go for it...join Better Trades and help them get rich. The other 99.9% of us with more time than money are just looking for a safer way to earn a few extra bucks.There are opportunities out there. One of themore interesting routes involves using the internet. If your like I was a short while ago, you have no idea how folks make money on the internet...and anyway how do you knowwhat's for real and what's a scam? The honest answer is, it'snot easy...but avoid Better Trades! For more information I'd encourage you to read my bio below. About the Author:

The link at the end of this paragraph(Better Trades Review)will provide a brief review of Better Trades. Scroll to the bottom of that until you see two big arrows in the middle of the page. Click on that link and take a few minutes to really read and think about the potential you have to earn money with next to nothing up front...just your time and effort! Here's to a terrific 2010 for both of us! Peace.

Better Trades Review
Efficiency Vs. The Experience & Increased Profits How To Find A Good Bus Charter Company Online? Scholarships For Online Students No Teletrack Direct Payday Lenders - Save By Applying Online See Private MySpace Profiles with secret online tricks Working Online Is Not So Hard... So How To Get Started? Online Bingo In The Uk Marc Jacobs Bag Sale Online Make More Money Online With This 5 Online Moneymaking Opportunities Make Money Online Selling Pictures Learn To Build An MLM Downline Online Apply Scholarship Online I Became An Infopreneur And Now I Earn Adsense Income Daily. The Secrets To My Success Revealed
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.16.66.206) / Processed in 0.011909 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 3253, 973,