Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Best Travel Quotes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Best Travel Quotes

Best Travel Quotes

Best Travel Quotes

I love travel quotes, don't you? Through the centuries different philosophers, travelers and writers have said things about travel that ring true to all travelers.

Travel quotes tell us why travel is good for us, why travel is good for the world, and sometimes just give us amusing quotes about travel.

There are some quotes about just getting going:Best Travel Quotes

In the 6th century BC, Lao Tzu said, "A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step." Now, maybe he was alluding to life experiences in general, but when you are contemplating a trip, sometimes it seems daunting -- too hard to plan. The best way to go about it is just to start. Take one step at a time and soon, you're on your way.

A more contemporary figure is Mark Twain. He said, "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

There are travel quotes on why you should travel:

St. Augustine said, "The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Mohammed said, "Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled."

Travel does expand your knowledge of the world. If you've been to a foreign country with an unfamiliar culture, it then becomes something familiar and not so much to be feared.

There are quotes on why travel is good for the world:

Aldous Huxley on travel, "To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries."

To quote Mark Twain again, "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."

Travel makes you more tolerant of other customs and cultures. The people you visit learn something about you too, and that may make them more tolerant. Travel gives each of us the opportunity to be ambassadors. Then when you return home, your friends learn from you... and in time, hopefully, we can make the world a better place.

There are quotes on packing:

Antoine St. Exuperey, "He who would travel happily must travel light."

And contemporary travel guru Rick Steves says, "You'll never meet a traveler who, after five trips, brags: "Every year I pack heavier." The measure of a good traveler is how light she travels. You can't travel heavy, happy, and cheap. Pick two."

And there are quotes on ways to travel:

Lao Tsu again says, "A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."

Robert Frost wrote a whole poem about it...

"Two roads diverging in a wood, and I --

I took the one less traveled by,

And that had made all the difference."

And we can even use a quote by Yogi Berra, "If you come to a fork in the road, take it."

Hey, this doesn't have to be serious. Travel, after all, can be educating and make you and the world a better place, but travel should also be fun. There are many more travel quotes, of course. These are just some of our favorites.
The Christmas series Nike air max shoes Tory Burch utilize pertaining to diverse climate illnesses Travel pillow will change your experience of long journeys Why You Need To Use A Gate Spring Why You Need A Gate Spring Closer Types of Travel in Spain Explore a Holiday in Bintan Christmas shopping is a mad rush Budgeting For Christmas Top 5 Christmas Handbags Using A Gate Spring Closer Spain Festivals And Holidayst Travel to Netherlamds capital Amsterdam
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.22.55) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.008333 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 48 , 3406, 954,
Best Travel Quotes Alagoa Nova