Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Best Mini Camcorder Christmas Box Choices under £100 in 2010
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Best Mini Camcorder Christmas Box Choices under £100 in 2010

Best Mini Camcorder Christmas Box Choices under 100 in 2010

As another Christmas shopping season approaches, we all turn our thoughts to buying a Christmas box for our loved ones, and of course the problem is about just what Christmas box to buy for each family member.

Over this past few years, most of us have used our mobile phones to take pictures of interesting things and sent them on to friends and family.

Nowadays however, we've all seen in video camera reviews how the pocket video camera gets ever smaller, while at the same time the video and photo quality has gotten so good that it seems the norm to now carry a mini camcorder or pocket camcorder as well as the mobile phone.Best Mini Camcorder Christmas Box Choices under £100 in 2010

As recently as last the Christmas shopping period, a pocket video camera was at best capable of recording in 720 HD, but this year the HD video camera manufacturers have all brought out 1920 x 1080p full HD and even refined this to record in progressive mode, which is what the tiny p stands for, where each video frame is displayed as 1 full picture rather than being made up of 2 half frames which is described as 1920 x 1080i. Sorry for going all high tech on you, but this stuff makes a big difference on how smoothly the picture looks when displayed on a TV set.

More innovations in the camcorder of today have been the enlarging of the LCD screen, and it's even possible now to get a pocket video camera with a 3 inch screen such as you will get on the Toshiba Camileo S20 pocket camcorder.

Other innovations taken from today's high quality full size HD video camera are: Still picture capture. Expect from 5MP to 14MP still capture capability. Zoom facility. Optical zoom is the preferred choice, sub-100 only have digital zoom.

SD/SDHC card slot. Many mini camcorder models have internal flash memory, but you should seek a pocket cam with a card slot which will increase memory capacity dramatically.

A flash for stills and a light for video recording in dim light are included on some models of mini camcorder, and of course an HDMI digital AV output and built-in USB arm are now standard.

The HDMI output allows you to view your video on the TV at the best resolution, and the USB arm let's you upload to the social media sites and on a good pocket video camera, re-charge the battery directly from the computer.

So hopefully you know now how to identify a worthwhile mini camcorder which will be warmly received as a Christmas box by any family member. After writing video camera reviews for so long now, I've identified a shortlist of 8 pocket video camera models all under 100 which any girl or boy will be proud to own, so by adding any one of these to their Christmas shopping list, you will not go wrong:

Top of my list as a Christmas box would be the Toshiba Camileo S20 pocket camcorder which as an extra bonus carries a 2 year warranty, quickly followed by the Toshiba Camileo BW10 Sportcam. Both very similar camcorders having most of the features listed above, with the Sportcam waterproof down to 2m.

Two Kodaks are next on my Christmas shopping list. The Kodak Playsport Zx3 Waterproof HD video camera and the Kodak Zi8 HD video camera both have smart face tracking technology, and the Zx3 is waterproofed to 3m.
Share:    >
The next choice of Christmas box would be the new Panasonic HM-TA1 pocket camcorder which has a good pedigree and is the most viewed HD video camera on my site of video camera reviews.

This is followed closely on my Christmas shopping list by the JVC PICSIO GC-FM1A mini camcorder with another good pedigree, and finally my choice of a great Christmas box would be between 2 Samsung pocket camcorders, the Samsung U10 pocket video camera with Super Slow Motion, or the Samsung HMX-U20RP/XEU mini camcorder, (what a mouthful) let's call it the U20.

So, that's my camcorder reviews of pocket cams, and yes, at the time of writing, every one of them is priced at under 100, but if any of these will be on your Christmas shopping list, buy early, for as you will know, all prices go up in the few weeks before Christmas.

View 19 of these camcorder models now from the UK camcorder reviews site or US camcorder reviews site and secure that bargain pocket cam for your child now before the Christmas price rise.
Holiday Fat Stay Away A Old Hand's Comprehensive Pointers For Traveler Wishing To Experience On The Caribbean Tour Make, Rent Or Buy The Adult Christmas Costumes? Relax on holiday with a Prepaid Visa Card A Novice's Absolute Information To Traveler Yearning To Tour On The Caribbean Trip A Novice's Easy-to-follow Guidelines For Visitors Planning To Travel For A Caribbean Tour Make cheap calls to Australia Have Increased Fun on your Holiday through Telluride Lodging Hotel deals in South Beach The Origin Of Christmas Tourist Attractions Colorado: The Worth of a First-Class Travel Agency A Best Honeymooners Suggestions On Locating A Cool Tour At Cozumel Top Christmas Gifts for Men
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.190.207.144) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.015188 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 4438, 954,
Best Mini Camcorder Christmas Box Choices under £100 in 2010 Pirapozinho