Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Best Dental Implant In the USA, Worth traveling to Newport Beach, CA
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Best Dental Implant In the USA, Worth traveling to Newport Beach, CA

Best Dental Implant In the USA, Worth traveling to Newport Beach

, CA

I think the smartest medical or dental decision I ever made was to start coming to the Smile Implant Center. I always thought I took pretty good care of my teeth. I flossed every day. I used a Waterpik. I brushed after every meal. still what happened to me happened to a lot of my friends, too.

I had a lot of fillings when I was a teenager and a young adult, and my teeth slowly degraded until about seven or eight years ago, my dentist had that fateful talk with me when he told me I didn't have enough good teeth left to support the teeth in the upper jaw of my mouth. I was going to have to get dentures. That just horrified me. All I could remember was how my grandmother had that little glass next to her bed where at night she would keep the dentures, and how she talked, how her teeth would clack, and the food she couldn't eat. To me it was a representation of growing. But who wants to wear dentures? So I asked around. My dentist said that there was this technology called implants. I didn't know any better, so I went with him. They sent me to an x-ray place and an oral surgeon. It took about six months all together and the whole job all together came out costing me more than $45,000. A lot of money. I wouldn't have been unhappy but six months later, my wife and I were vacationing and my bridge broke. We had to cancel our vacation, fly back home and then my dentist and oral surgeon played the blame game. No, his implants failed. No, his work was no good. They quoted me $13,000 to fix the work they'd already done.

I started shopping around and found the Smile Implant Center. Their policy is they do the exams, no charge. So they did the x-rays, they did the exam, they put the results up on a great big screen so the doctor could explain to me what he was going to do, and the cost was like $3,500. So where my dentist wanted to charge $13,500, the Smile Implant Center was quoting me only $3,500. Of course I did it. And it was easy. They didn't charge me for the x-rays. They didn't charge me for the anesthesia. They didn't charge me for the office visits. The whole thing was exactly what they said: $3,500. I was really impressed. I talked to my old dentist and he thought it was so cheap the work probably wouldn't last. But over the next several years, the work of that dentist failed and the work of the Smile Implant Center never broke. It never failed and I never had any problems with it. I was so impressed I referred a number of my friends. They've all gone to them. Between my wife and I, we've sent maybe 20-25 people to the Smile Implant Center, and every one has come back to us with the same story. They love the work. They love the high-tech equipment. They appreciate not doing all these extra charges that make the bill a lot higher. And all of them are comfortable and happy with the implants that they got. The dentists there are really experts. Really, really, truly professionals.

I moved to The Baton Rouge area last year to retire in one of those gated, country club communities you read about. I still travel to Newport Beach, not a bad place to visit by the way, for any dental work my wife or I need. Once a month we have a bar-b-que at our country club. Sometimes the steaks are not as tender as they should be but that doesn't matter to me at all. My implants not only look better than any "natural teeth" I ever had but they do a fantastic job on the steaks even the toughest the toughest T-Bones in the state of Louisiana.

I would recommend Smile Implant Center to anyone and everyone. Come to think about it, I have!
Select Dentist Toronto For Complete Oral Care Sedation Dentistry, Sedative Administration Look out for the top Phoenix cosmetic dentists Finding A Cosmetic Dentist In Las Vegas Modern Dentistry Experience With Sedation Dentistry Dentist West Chester Pa: The Solution To Your Children Dentals Problem Cosmetic dentistry dental veneers How do our teeth grow? Acquiring Dentist West Chester As The Best Dentist In Town Is It Worth The Money To Invest In Dentists West Chester? Attain A Better Smile With The Use Of Diy Teeth Whitening Kits Extremely greatest More than the Counter Teeth Whitening Objects Caring For Teeth Implants
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.143.214.56) / Processed in 0.005520 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3766, 964,
Best Dental Implant In the USA, Worth traveling to Newport Beach, CA