Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Best Cosmetic Dentist In Bournemouth
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Best Cosmetic Dentist In Bournemouth

Cosmetic Dentistry is not longer just for the rich and famous and Hollywood stars

? Many dental procedures are being undertaken these days to correct and prevent dental health problems that were typically only fixed with extraction or filling.

Where do we draw the line between vanity and self confidence? Flashing a sparkling smile makes everybody, including the owner, feel much better. A recent survey showed that over 75% of people think that a beautiful smile helps people psychologically.

In this series of articles on aspects of cosmetic dentistry, here is another commonly asked question - I'm getting a veneer fitted. Will my tooth look odd between appointments?

Any good dentist should endeavour to ensure that your teeth look as normal as possible in the periods between appointments. It is possible to have a temporary veneer fixed on, but this can often be quite

unnecessary as only a very small amount of the white top surface of your teeth, the enamel, is shaved off in readiness for your veneer. Your dentist will shave off a thin layer of enamel from the surface of your tooth when preparing it for a veneer.

So, the answer to the question is, the tooth won't look perfect while you wait for the veneer, it should not be so very obvious. Forward planning is the key. You will need to be sure to arrange with your dentist to have veneer treatment so that you aren't waiting for it at the time of an important event or special occasion. With the outer protection layer removed, your tooth will be more sensitive to hot and cold, and it will also feel a little rough against your tongue.

Obviously the change in appearance may be more noticeable if your treatment means you need to have a greater thickness of tooth removed at the first appointment. In this case it may be possible for your dentist to provide a temporary veneer for you until the second appointment. Your dentist will try to make the temporary veneer as realistic looking as possible, but it will usually be made of acrylic and will be more likely to stain. In addition, it will only be stuck on with a weak fixative cement

because being temporary, your dentist will need to take it off easily at your second appointment. Consequently, your interim veneer could come off unexpectedly, if you bite something too hard for example.

The information above is for your general information only, and does not replace the need to seek personal advice from a qualified dental health professional.

And here we come to another hugely important question 'How do I find the best cosmetic dentist in my area, and what do I need to know before I go?

by: Peter Flatman
Crooked Teeth Dental care is imperative to a bright smile When Do I Take My Child to the Dentist? Minneapolis Dentists, Periodontal Causes, Minneapolis Dentist Salt Lake City Dentist, Dentists, Dentist In Salt Lake City Technology has assisted dentists as a lot as it is helped all organizations Duluth Dentists Duluth Dentist Prevention Periodontist Boise Dentist, Boise Dentists, Dentists In Boise Rochester Mn Dentist - Provides World Class Dental Care Why Is It Important To See A Dentist For A Cleaning Best Cosmetic Dentist In Salisbury Bright white teeth is usually achieved in as little as 45 minutes Best Cosmetic Dentist In Winchester
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.117.109) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012625 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2759, 964,
Best Cosmetic Dentist In Bournemouth Amsterdam