Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Being A Dentist - A Dentist's Perspective
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Being A Dentist - A Dentist's Perspective

Personally, I would not recommend you to choose dentistry as a career

. The niche is highly lucrative, and I do not like competition! Jokes apart, allow me to provide some insight into the life of a dentist. Yes, it is true that we are making millions every year, but it is also true that we are putting ourselves at great risk. I will illustrate the same with a suitable example. Most of the readers might be aware of dental implants. These artificial roots will allow a dentist to implant an artificial tooth in the mouth.

Bear in mind that the procedure might sound simple to some of the readers - but I will give a brief rundown of the procedures. Once a patient opts for a dental implantation, I will have to study the network of nerves running in the region. One wrong move and the patient will never be able to open his or her mouth. The exact opposite can also happen - sometimes, the patient will never be able to close the mouth. The nerves convey the signals from the brain to various parts of the body. When the nerve cells are damaged, the connectivity between the brain and the region is shunned.

It is of no wonder that I charge $5000 for the procedure. Initially, I will have to employ complex machinery to take x-ray photographs of the region. Then I will have to spend countless hours studying the network of nerves running along the region. Because of the complex nature of the ordeal, I have to execute the implantation process in a step by step manner. This is just another day in the life of a dentist - more is yet to come.

The same procedures, but with varying approaches must be executed for various other dental procedures conducted by a dentist. The dentist will have to monitor the progress levels of the treatment and will have to execute alternative steps to rectify the situation. Many of the readers might be aware of metallic braces. These braces will have to be tightened at regular intervals. Else, the teeth will start growing in an entirely different direction. In simpler terms, I will be aiding the misalignment of the teeth. Instead of spending sleepless nights, a dentist will resort to advanced techniques like Invisalign or Inman Aligner. These are expensive procedures and a dentist will share the expenses with the patient.

By now, the readers might have a rough outline about the advantages or benefits of becoming a dentist. Of course, money rolls in the niche, but can money buy happiness and peace of mind? If you are willing to become a dentist just because you wish to own a Rolls Royce, then this is not the apt field for you. Invest your time wisely and become a registered dentist. Keep in mind that our career objective is to bring smiles in the faces of many hundreds. Work hard and one day you will realize the dream of becoming a dentist.

by: James Maloney
Is It Wiser To Spend On A Cerec Dentist? Eliminating Goofy Teeth With Suitable Dental Procedures How Does The Process Of Removing Wisdom Teeth Work? Cosmetic Dentist - The Common Chores Conducted By Them Lanap Dental Procedure - The Newest Form Of Dentistry Save Your Smile With An Emergency Dentist Should You Invest On Dental Insurance? Best Cosmetic Dentist Pembroke Pines How To Deal With Dentophobia - And How Dentist Supplies Can Help Best Teeth Whitening Solutions Offer Unparalleled Results The Processes Involved In Laser Teeth Whitening Get your dental treatment done by dentist Hermosa Beach Interesting Dental Treatment Can Stop Neck Pain
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.140.5) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.006238 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2868, 964,
Being A Dentist - A Dentist's Perspective Kista