Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Beijing Travel
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Beijing Travel

Beijing Travel

Beijing Travel
Beijing Travel

A few weeks ago, I was with my mom in Beijing, China. We checked-in at Shindom Inn Hotel, which is located within one of their historical Hutongs or old villages. It's a really great experience coz you get to observe their way of life, cultures and traditions. When we went there, it was like 3 degrees and coming from a tropical country, it was very uncomfortable and we even had colds. Each afternoon, after coming from a tour, we'd see parents fetching their cute little ones from school using bicycles. It's really a heart-warming sight. And in the evening we would have dinner at one of the nearby local restaurants.

On our first full day in Beijing, we visited the famous Tiananmen Square which is..well..a square. Nothing much in there but the vastness of it. I couldn't help but wonder how many people could fit in that flat surface and as you would expect, it's very touristy. After taking our photos, we just had to cross the underpass and there...we were actually in Palace Museum otherwise known as the Forbidden City. A place which I only get to see in period films, and there I was. The great thing about traveling is that you get to see places which you only hear or read about. It was amazing! The moment we entered the giant door and saw one of the palaces, we just couldn't help but take photos, as much as we could. And other tourists were doing the same, why not. It's a very impressive structure. And you walk...and see another palace. We just kept on walking straight though there are still palaces on the sides but it was just too overwhelming and they all look pretty much the same. We just kept on walking straight up, palaces here and there, sometimes bigger structure, sometimes smaller. And we get to peek at the old furniture like the antique cabinets and stuffs. Before we reached the end of the city, we were soooo tired we just wanted it to end :) But now I can say, I've been there!

Now who would wanna miss The Great Wall of China? If you haven't set your foot there, it's like you haven't been to Beijing after all. We just took a public bus coz we travelled on a budget. Be careful coz there are private bus companies who would ask you to pay 4x more. The travel from Beijing City to Badaling was around 45 minutes and the entrance fee was 40 RMB. The moment we set foot on the great wall, I couldn't help but scream! I just love historical places. We walked for about 20 kilometers, but we didn't feel tired at all. It was very memorable and a time well-spent with my mom.
Annuity for retired people - What are the common annuity plans Tourism Degree with MBA Course Create Best Globetrotter Guides Beach Tour in India – Goa Is the Right Destination Jingle the Bells of Festivity with Personalised Christmas Gifts Travelling in Style in Milan Basic Life Support (BLS) - a course by American Heart Association (AHA) India Travel Tour – Prominent Place to Visit Hermosa Beach Bikini Show Preferred Destinations for India Luxury Travel Booking Cheap Flights to Major Tourist Destinations Holidays in India - Some Preferred Destinations Iconic Attractions and Destinations on Thailand Tours How Travel Immunization Can Prove to be Life Saver
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.216.239.46) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012549 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2633, 954,
Beijing Travel Copenhagen