Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Beatiful Women
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Beatiful Women

Beatiful Women

Perhaps youve heard of The ideal 10.

A woman so stunningly beautiful that guys literally throw themselves at her feet. A female so amazing, so breath-taking, that they can have any man sherrrd like, any time she wants... and she or he knows it.

She lives in their special little world, a global most of us cant even imagine -- things are good there, things are easy. She gets anything she wants. She rarely has to pay for anything because individuals are always giving her things, buying her things, bringing her presents. She gets special treatment in restaurants, bars, stores, and each other place she goes.

We all love her. Every guy wants her. And every girl wants to be her.

After all, she is The Perfect 10.

Well, my fellow Don Juans, let me assure you that despite that which you may have read or heard, theres no such thing as The Perfect 10. She does not exist. Not one woman about this huge planet of ours even comes close to our image of The ideal 10.

Yet the myth with the enchanting, irresistible Perfect 10 is very common among men, especially younger men.

"This Perfect 10 walked to the bar and every head inside the place turned."

"You need to use a different strategy when approaching an incredibly beautiful woman, because shes employed to guys throwing themselves at her and doing whatever she would like."

"She rarely gets approached by guys because theyre intimidated by her beauty."

"Dont even bother pursuing a ten unless youve got a whole lot going for you (money, fame, looks). Youll get shot down, or used and abused."

I hear these "Perfect 10" comments continuously. I read them on discussion forums. I purchase email questions about "how to cope with incredibly beautiful women." And i also even read comments about 10s by relationship "experts."

Let me repeat to you: Theres no such thing because the Perfect 10 !!

In fact, you would be hard-pressed to find a lady, any lady in this huge world of ours, who qualifies as an Almost Perfect 9.

But, I hear you thinking, "They Are readily available. I see them all some time. In fact, I saw the perfect 10 earlier today."

True. You DO see 9s and 10s frequently. Techniques I. But the thing saved is that ones perception of physical beauty is very subjective. It varies quite a bit from person to person. There are no objective standards for female beauty that all guy subscribes to.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

And Im not only talking about different cultures here. (You probably know that in some cultures, the fatter a lady is, the more beautiful she actually is perceived to be.)

Yet, the myth from the Perfect 10 - that absolutely stunning woman that no man can resist - is very prevalent these days. False, but prevalent.

Where creates this change myth originate? So why do we believe in Perfect 10s?

The unfortunate facts are that everyone tends to view the world in a very egocentric fashion. We believe that what we see, others also see. We feel that what we perceive as attractive, beautiful, and stunning, others also perceive exactly the same. We believe, quite incorrectly, that this women who take our breath away, also take the breath of every other guy on earth.

Its a ridiculous belief. An unfounded myth. And its rather easy to shatter.

Do an experiment. Take Four to five of your buds in the market to a nice crowded bar, one thats always full of beautiful women. Find yourselves a table and then try to find ONE lady within the entire bar which everybody agrees is A Perfect 10. One lady which everybody agrees is absolutely stunning.

Youll fail miserably. In reality, I doubt youll manage to find a lady in the entire bar that even half your folks think is a 10. You most likely wont even be able to find a woman that everyone agrees is definitely an 8 or 9.

Invariably once you or one of your buds picks out a girl and declares triumphantly for all those to hear that she is completely perfect - and then waits for all to agree - someone inside group will respond, "No way. Youve reached be kidding. Shes okay I guess, but Id give her with regards to a 6."

You will be amazed, no stunned, at the women your buddies feel are Perfect, and theyll be equally stunned at you. Your, their, and our perceptions of beauty are merely too subjective, too skewed by our past experiences and interactions, for all, or even a large number of guys, to even come near to agreeing.

Or try the research Hollywood stars. Do you think Pamela Andersen is often a 10? On my particular scale of physical beauty, shes a good 8. How about Cindy Crawford? Is she your dream woman? Id give her a 7. Carmen Electra? Shes of a 6.5 in my book. Jennifer Lopez? Maybe an 8.

In fact, if you and I were relaxing in a bar together and your dream woman - a Sarah Michelle Geller lookalike - walked in, you wouldnt cash competition from me. In fact, you wouldnt have any competition from me. Id be too busy checking out the shorter, curvier, brunette over with the bar.

Do you just like the tall, thin, professional-model type? Im not drawn to them at all, and theyd certainly get no special treatment from me. During my own special little world theyre just ordinary as well as would be treated as everyday women. And I certainly wouldnt fall across myself trying to impress them.

by: andrew h carter
Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle Brings More Permanent Weight Loss Watch Modern Family Season 2 Episode 16 Online Tips For Buying Ladies Boots Online Unique Executive Gifts From The Best Online Gift Store In Usa Mesa Is Close To Phoenix Globalization And International Financial Reform Smart Planning For Crisis Management In Remote Working Can Make Outsourcing A Success Joanas-Horde-Leveling-Guide Review Stream NBA Watch Utah Jazz vs Detroit Pistons Online Live via PC Six Quick & Easy Ways to Save Money How To Find Inexpensive Business Insurance Rates For Business Different styles ed hardy clothing and bags of mix of skills Scrapbook Your Family Tree To Keep For Generations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.124.143) / Processed in 0.009715 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 58 , 5544, 975,
Beatiful Women