Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Baptista Roma deny Inter Milan transfer notice improved Totti injury
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Baptista Roma deny Inter Milan transfer notice improved Totti injury

Soccer jerseyssupply store report:

Sensi family financial crisis since the Club of Rome in the summer transfer market has been very difficult. In a 20 million euros will be sold to Liverpool's Alberto Aquilani, the red wolf Corps, said there will not rule out the players were cash. During this period, the Brazilian striker Julio Baptista has been troubled by scandals.

Last summer, to spend 900 million euros of Rome introduced Baptista from Real Madrid and signed with him for four years. Able to win Renzhong Feng and AMC's Julio Baptista, the Brazilian national team regulars, in Rome for the season can only say that unsatisfactory performance. Although your goal hero for the local derby, but the "beast" biggest problem is playing instability. Over the past two months, Baptista deep transfer rumors, Manchester City, Atletico Madrid, Milan are said to have about him.

Latest news indicate that the current need additional international attacking midfielder Julio Baptista took a fancy Milan, Mancini and Burdisso may become a bargaining chip. In addition, one published this week, "Gazzetta dello Sport," said, there are a number of Premiership clubs are also the 27-year-old Brazilian international is very interesting.Baptista Roma deny Inter Milan transfer notice improved Totti injury

However, on Monday afternoon to accept the "Rome News" interview, Julio Baptista's agent - Menendez gave all the "beast" of interest poured cold water on the club, he Baptista stressed no intention of leaving Rome, "I knew nothing about the outside of the rumors, I do not have any human contact. I really do not understand why there is so much about Julio (Julio Baptista) to leave Rome reports. "

Menendez stressed Baptista no intention of leaving the team, most importantly, the Club of Rome there is no cleaning him, "I do not with any human contact, either Inter Milan or any other team. Despite the many rumors, but I do not have contacts with other clubs. At this moment, I can confirm that 100% of Julio to stay in the Italian capital. "

Meanwhile, the Roma captain Francesco Totti is still racing against time, and strive to catch up with the team Thursday Kexi Se teams away and Slovakia playoff first leg of the European league games.

Monday 9:30, Rome continued to prepare for the Trigo Maria Base: John Arne Riise with the approval of the club after missing training license; Perrotta, Doni, Cicinho Vucinic and individual training. Vito Francesco Totti in the personal physical therapist - the company of La Scala to conduct a special recovery training.

Monday morning, Rome's official website has issued a statement, informing the latest Totti's injury, "Francesco - Francesco Totti received this morning for further examination showed that his injury has improved, he will continue to The current rehabilitation of the training. "

By: onliway004
Give More Attention To Automn Golf Sale Meanwhile The 2010 Ryder Cup Is Coming Relio Quick Auto Mall 2010 show is coming to Gurgaon Obtaining A Great Deal Via Public Auto Auctions Throughout A Recession Mortgage: Effective Household Investment for Financial Autonomy Your inheritor Safety With Our inheritor Automobile Seats Auto Accessories Shopping And The Many Variety Found In Auto Parts Accessories Auto Mass Traffic Product Review The Benefits of Local Search Submissions for Auto Dealers North Carolina Assault Deadly Weapon Bat Injury Serious Instruction Jury Lawyers Attorneys Work Injury Lawyers: Claiming Compensation for Employees Strategies Regarding Purchasing Bargain Car Coverage Chengdu GPS positioning to enable taxi can be called by a key car-GPS, a taxi - the automotive supplies industry Auto Loans For Students
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.229.113) / Processed in 0.012630 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2994, 952,