Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Bangkok Hotel Reviews - The Hope Land Executive Residence
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Bangkok Hotel Reviews - The Hope Land Executive Residence

With so many hotels in Bangkok to choose from there are several factors you should keep in mind for finding the perfect location and room rate. Though Hope Land Executive Residence is not in the popular busy section of Sukhumvit road you are not too far away from Bangkok's best department stores, tourist attractions and the infamous nightlife districts.

The Hope Land Executive Residence is located on Sukhumvit Soi 46 and just a short 5 minute walk to Phra Khanong BTS station. Being so near the train station is one of the main reason why Hope Land is a good place to stay.

Another reason is the very good quality of the hotel. I stayed in what was considered the older part of the building, which is the building facing the street. But the condition of my room was not old at all. I booked a superior room and was given a room on the 4th floor. I was quite impressed by the spaciousness of the room with a large bathroom. Overall the size of the room was about 29 sq.m. with plenty of closet space that has an electronic safe inside that would fit a 15" notebook computer easily. And I like the extra space next to the closet for storing luggage.

I had asked for a king sized bed but none were supposedly available so I relented to double twin beds instead. I have a feeling most of the rooms in the older building only have twin size beds. The reason why I think so is because there was not a lot of guests staying at Hope Land while I was there. And keeping whatever guests in one location is easier for the housekeeping crew.

At least the beds were very comfortable with nice plush pillows. There is also a 32" flat screen television with plenty of channels to surf. Plus the free Internet Wi-Fi is always a bonus in my books. And the thick windows does the trick in muffling the sounds of passing Sky Trains outside the windows.

Overall this hotel is a very good choice indeed. However, the immediate area surrounding the hotel is really quiet. But if you're looking for an excellent quality hotel, with no crowds and close to the BTS Sky Train station at a very reasonable price than Hope Land Executive Residence is just right for you.
Applique Embroidery Designs Leo Trader Pro Gives Unbelievable Real Investor's Account Access - No Other EA Has Given This Access About Online Dating Secrets Top 5 Reasons You Need To Start A Home Business Online Online Dating Service Information That You Must Learn Horses for sale – 5 things to consider before buying a horse Wedding Themes In India- Change Your Wedding Dream Into Reality Is Jealousy Threatening To Destroy Your Marriage? Omaha Ne Photography - Portrait Studio For Perfect Family Picture Business Articles Help You Ferret Out Real Income Opportunities Five Suggestions For Your Family Harmony Landing Page Design Is Not Formulaic Part 2 How To Wear High Heel Trainers by:Sarah Lomas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.127.232) / Processed in 0.011727 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2285, 975,