Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Baby Sign Language - Bubbles Song
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Baby Sign Language - Bubbles Song

Baby Sign Language - Bubbles Song

American Sign Language signs have shown to be helpful in increasing communication among children and helping with their learning abilities

. It can also be a fun way to interact with your child or students. They are learning better communication, while having fun. Songs are a great way to get children involved and excited about learning signs.

Since it is summertime, bubbles are very popular among young children. You can integrate this fun activity into a song. For this song, you will need to sign bubbles, ocean/sea, rainbow, and come back. To sign bubbles, open and close your pointer fingers and thumbs while moving your arms upward as if the bubbles are floating. Ocean and sea are the same sign. You will form a W with your three middle fingers and touch your hand to your chin (the sign for water). This is followed by making a forward wave motion with both of your hands. To sign rainbow, start with the tips of your fingers touching and then open them in opposite ways. Come back is signed by the gesture you are already familiar with and probably use frequently.

This particular song is sung to the tune of My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean and here are the lyrics you can learn and teach to your child:

My bubbles flew over the ocean

My bubbles flew over the sea

My bubbles flew over the rainbow

Oh come back my bubbles to me

Come back, come back

Oh come back my bubbles to me, to me

Come back, come back

Oh come back my bubbles to me

This will be a fun song to teach at home to your child or in the classroom with students. With the warm weather, they will have fun singing and signing with you. You can even blow real bubbles with them before, during and afterwards, and enjoy the beautiful weather!

For more ideas on signing with your baby, visit http://www.babysignlanguageonline.com/blog

by: Kim Taylor-DiLeva
Top 10 Must Have Baby Monitors Teenagers Make Money Online – Young Entrepreneurs Learn To Write For Children: What About Morals And Themes? Dinosaur Toys, The Best Deals! New York State Child Support How To Keep Kids Safe When When Riding Electric Or Kick Scooters Chiropractor Irmo Sc | Headaches In Children - Information And Treatment How To Get The Most From Childrens Educational Bath Toys Home Planetarium Offers A Fun Guide To Planets For Kids Tips For Keeping Play Toys Safe For Your Kids How To Buy The Right Baby Musical Toys Kids Develop Skills By Playing With Wooden Building Blocks Learning Toys Offer Five Key Benefits In Child Development
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.87.95) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011359 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 1953, 956,
Baby Sign Language - Bubbles Song Ann Arbor