Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Avoiding A Dog Bite
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Avoiding A Dog Bite

Avoiding A Dog Bite

One of the most popular animals to own as a pet is without a doubt a dog

. They are truly man's best friend as they are always happy to see you and also wait for you at the door to come home from work. However dogs are animals and there is always the possibility that they could bite you. I remember when I was about eight years old and I was visiting my grandfather in New Hampshire and he had two big dogs. I remember walking to the kitchen and seeing the dogs lying down next to my grandfather. All of a sudden one of them got up and took a bite out of my leg. It was extremely painful and this experience made me terrified of dogs for a while. When it comes to avoiding dog bites, here are some simple things to think about.

One of the first things you can do to avoid a dog bite from a dog you don't know is to not corner it. Cornering a dog will increase the chances of a dog bite as they will feel threatened and will bite you to protect themselves. Another tip to help avoiding a dog bite is to try and avoid playing rough with your dog. This can lead them to being aggressive and increasing the potential of them biting you. Dogs usually follow the mood of their owners so if you play rough, they play rough as well and can bite you. A third way to avoid a potential dog bite is to be careful when a dog is injured. Again this goes back to them protecting themselves. If they have suffered an injury they will do whatever it takes to protect themselves which includes biting you. You may be trying to help them but they may not understand that and think that you are trying to hurt it even more. A fourth tip to avoiding a dog bite is to be calm around a dog. If you get overly excited the dog will as well and this could lead to them biting you as they are so excited and end up biting you.

Dog are really great to own but to avoid dog bites you can follow these simple things. I admit that after I was bitten by my grandfathers dog I was afraid of them for a while but I got over it and ended up getting a dog of my own.

by: RB
Get Your Dog Trained With The Best Trainers Pet Insurance Find Stress-free Flea Treatments With Frontline For Dogs Online Now Forth Easily Step To Keep Dog Feed Fresh Some Ways May Lead Training Dog Be Hard Finding A Rented House Right For Your Pet Dogs For Sale - Tips On Selecting A Puppy Why To Use Invisible Pet Fence Dog Beds Are Ideal For Your Pet Dog Reasons Why You Should Hire A Pennsylvania Dog Bite Lawyer Itchy Dog - Ten Tips To Stop That Itch How To House Break A Puppy Dog Dog Skin Problems Have Many Causes
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.189.177) / Processed in 0.011762 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2085, 969,
Avoiding A Dog Bite