Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Autographed Golf Memorabilia, Boxing Autographs and Signed Football Memorabilia
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autographed Golf Memorabilia, Boxing Autographs and Signed Football Memorabilia

I have just recently spent a week at St Andrews collecting golf memorabilia and golf autographs. I took a week out to go and collect autographed photos to enhance my personal collection of signed photos and autographed memorabilia. While I was out collecting during the practice days at the Dunhill Links Championship I also managed to collect a nice piece of Star Wars memorabilia. A signed photo of him as Mace Windu.

It is not often that you can pick up a celebrity autograph on a golf course in fact the last famous autograph I got at a golf course in Los Angeles was a Robbie Williams autograph! I know imagine Robbie playing golf. It's strange but I have actually collected autographs of all types on golf courses. About the only autograph I have not collected is Star Trek autographs and Lord of the Rings autographs.

Playing golf myself I started to collect the odd item of golf memorabilia and signed photo, once I started I then got the autograph collectors bug and now have a vast assortment of Ryder Cup Memorabilia, signed golf photos, signed golf prints and signed golf memorabilia. The week at St Andrews has added to my collection, a Martin Kaymer autograph, a Rory McIlroy autograph and a Graeme McDowell signed photo.Autographed Golf Memorabilia, Boxing Autographs and Signed Football Memorabilia

My main aim of the week was to get signed Ryder Cup photos and Ryder cup autographs in my autograph albums, however, with most of the Ryder Cup stars not arriving until Wednesday it meant I had a lot of collecting to do in between watching the golf and travelling, however I had quite a successful week I even managed to get a few items of cricket memorabilia and selection of signed football memorabilia as well.

I am going to an auction of golf memorabilia and ephemera next week and with a little bit of luck I might be able to pick up a few vintage autographs and one or two autographed albums at a reasonable price? Well here's hoping anyway! The auction is not only selling golf memorabilia it also has tennis memorabilia, sport memorabilia, music memorabilia and a very small selection of movie memorabilia. Auctions are great fun but you do have to be careful as there is no guarantee that you will be buying genuine autographs and authentic memorabilia. Buying autographs can be a costly affair depending on whose autograph you are trying to buy, lets say you were trying to buy a Tiger Woods autograph or a Jack Nicklaus autograph. They would cost anything from 200- 1000 depending on what they were signed on.

You could look on ebay, but unfortunately there are a lot of forgeries on that site and it's the easiest thing in the world to pick up a pen and forge a famous signature. If you do go on ebay the best way to ensure you are getting a genuine autograph is to look out for UACC Registered dealers and AFTAL approved dealers as they are governed by a strict code of ethics and are reputable autograph dealers.

So if you tramp the fairways like me and like collecting memorabilia hopefully the above will improve your collection of golf autographs and increase your chances of obtaining genuine golf memorabilia.

Happy Collecting!!!!
Things to Consider When Getting an Auto Insurance Policy Automobile Accident Attorney Coachella Valley - Receive The Best Legal Advice For Personal Injury Ca Does Stephen Hobbs' Lazy Strategy To Obtain And Promote Automobiles Truly Work? The Professional's Absolute Pointers To Sightseer Craving To Go On A Caribbean Trip California Car Insurance Buy carefully Car Insurance Motor Quote - What Methods Helps To Make It Worthwhile What's The Better Company To Get Cheap Car Insurance To Pick Turbocharger And Also Virtually No For Your Automobile? How to Handle a Bad Credit Auto Loan The Newbie's Full Points Pro Explorers Fancying To Set Off For A Caribbean Tour Dermalogica Products For Skin Care Used Cars For Sale: What You Need To Know Before Buying One
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.198.146) / Processed in 0.013136 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3261, 952,