Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Auto mass traffic
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Auto mass traffic

Auto mass traffic

Auto mass traffic

Date:November 5, 2010

From the desk of Latif

After 4 long years ofconsistently making money online there isONE essential ingredient you need for success and that is ...Auto mass traffic

...Traffic!!

I canhonestly tell you, you need traffic to make money online. There's *absolutely* no other way around it.

I've been getting instant traffic and I will prove to you with myyears of experience, itDOESN'T get any easier than this.

FOUR years is a long time ... that's 48 months, 1,461 days, 35,064 hours or 2,103,840 minutes learning every trick in the book. I've even spent over $100,000 learning these so called 'techniques'. That's an average of $2,083.00 a month.

I believe youDON'T have that kind of time on your hands or that kind of money lying around.

But I can tell you this though ... I've been there.

I've burnt my hard earned money trying every one of these gimmicks and wasted a lot of time over the years.

I've tried Google Adwords, banner ads, social bookmarking, social networking, FaceBook, SEO, blogging, article writing, media buys, classified ads, link building, email drops, adswaps, joint venture partners ... and in the end...

... I didn't achieve anything ...

... as they weretoo tedious, too expensive,too complicated,too time consuming with endless days and nights ofhard work. I did get a dribble of traffic or 10 visitors, if I was lucky.

They'll work for one day and the next ... I began questioning myself to whatI did wrong. Fact is ... we don't do anything wrong ... we're just usingoutdated, overcrowded methods that worked wonderfully yesterday,NOT TODAY!!

This whole making money online 'thing' was new to me too ... I didn't have the slightest clue what to do and where to start or even how. The only thing on my mind was how to make 'some' money but for that I learnt I needed instant traffic and I needed it fast.

I knew it could be done as I've witnessed everybody else raking in the traffic AND cashexcept me.

Fact is ... once you know how to get an instant rush of trafficconsistently, you'll begin to see cash being generated consistently into your accounts too.

So let me ask you a question?

What if you could find a ton of peoplequickly to deposit from$0.00 or $112.58 to $2,330.19, $2,435.85 or even$3,508.66 a day to your account?

What if you could copy and paste 'simple' links and havecountless number of people pay you those amounts every week, like clockwork?

But first ... have you tried any of those traffic generation techniques I've mentioned above? Did any of them ever work in your favor?

Were theytoo difficult? Too time consuming? Too technical? Required too much work? Too stressful? Ends up being too expensive? Too challenging and gets you really frustrated??

Well that's about to changedrastically ... once you get your hands onto this software.

Is this your first time in search for traffic and making money online? If it is then I've just saved you months and years of frustration!!

I've even saved you several hundred dollars, if not thousands. I'm about to prevent you from buying useless reports, ebooks, DVDs, webinars, audios, podcasts and videos that will eventually catch dust on your computer. As in the end you will realize ...

It's sad but it's true, asmost people willnever be able to make any money online because of 3 critical reasons:

Firstly ... they can'tfigure out the*BIG* traffic secrets used by others who are raking in thousands of dollars every day.

Secondly ... there isso much misleading, junk information out there which makes it extremely difficult to get started.

And finally ... what you have learnt till now has been too technical, too complicated and time consuming with little or no results to show for in the end.

Fact is ... youdo need a lot of traffic (visitors) every day to make aconsistent income online. It's that simple.

And you reallyDON'T need to sit behind your computer screen day and night to make it happen either.

But that's whatmost people get stuck doing and that's not what you signed up for ... is it?

So today, you're about to do something*BRAND NEW* and out of the ordinary. You're about to generate so much traffic that your life willliterally change ... overnight!

Back then this kind of money was a pipeline dream for me too and it surely wasn't possible from the usual rehashed techniques that are infecting the internet as you read this. The truth is...

This means tearing upevery rulebook. It means doing theOPPOSITE of what everybody else is doing wrong. It means...

WALKING AWAY from Google Adwords WALKING AWAY from SEO WALKING AWAY from Article Writing WALKING AWAY from Twitter WALKING AWAY from Banner Ads WALKING AWAY from Backlinking WALKING AWAY from Blogging WALKING AWAY from Facebook WALKING AWAY from Social Bookmarking

It'sreally simpleonce you see how I'm doing this. So simple that this kind of traffic will seem normal after a while...

And for the record, you...

DON'T need any previous experience DON'Tneed any technical skills DON'Tneed a website DON'Tneed to write articles DON'Tneed to wait 6 months for results DON'Tneed to work all day and night to make ONE sale

This software can be used byanyone ... and we're talking about people who came online for the very first time, evenyesterday!

It's a simple to understand, user friendly traffic generation software that pumps out cash the other end AND itscreams ...

I'M DONE paying Google all my wages I'M DONE working month after month building "SEO" websites I'M DONE trading time for money, with pennies in return I'M DONE typing till my fingers hurt I'M DONE having to beg experts to help me out I'M DONE having to be skilled at 101 different things I'M DONE stressing out getting traffic

Now I want to ask you something else...

It's NOT because the internet doesn't work or there's nobody buying online ... it's because millions of people who try don't know what they're doing.

So let me share some 'quick'hard cold facts with you...

Comscore.com reported a 10% increase in people buying online taking the figure close to $34 billion in a quarter (that's just in 3 months).

But that's not all ... in just the UKalone $7.8 billion was spent online in July 2010.

Take a look at the chart below. More and more people are getting connected to the internet every 'single' year and only a small handful of people areserving them and cashing in HARD.

LOOK!! There's1.9 BILLION people on the internet today. That'sa lot of peopleonline buying a lot of stuff believe it or not...

... so don't you ever ask yourself...

Bluntly... you're not getting the traffic you should be getting as you're probably too busy using outdated techniques that worked perfectly, back in the year 2000.

The problem is, most people waste valuable time and money trying these techniques, competing incrowded spaces, using traffic generation methods that are very difficult to work with.

Can you recall doingendless hours of work, day and night and not getting the desired results? You spend days and weeks putting in the 'work' and in the end, there's nothing to show for it.

You don't stop there ... you try again and still nothing happens. You begin to enter anendless cycle of working more and more and begin to suffer more as a result too.

Itreally doesn't need to be that way...

Google Adwords

A goldmine for getting traffic? I got sucked in and lost a lot of money. At times I was paying up to $30 a CLICK for my website to appear. YES!! Just a click. Even if a visitor didn't buy, I still had to pay Google.

I was out of pocket in no time.

Recently they closed over 30,000 accounts across the globe because they didn't like something'. Legal or illegal, it doesn't matter. Google can do whatever theyplease.

SEO (Search Engine Optimization)

This word means nothing more than having your websiteaccessible to the search engines toimprove thechances they will serve it when a 'potential' customer searches for your product.

Beprepared to spend months agonizing day and night over your site layout, LSI, backlinks, meta data, anchor links, do follow backlinks, avoiding the sandbox, and you'll see the complications will go on and on...

Article Marketing

This is where you write a 750 word article about your product,indirectly selling it, posting it across multiple directories to get visitors to your site (or the one you're promoting).

It's overcrowded as it's been'heavily' used since the birth of the Internet. How many article directories are there now? Hundreds of thousands ... so do bepatient and expect a few visitors or 10 every week and maybe ONE sale at the end of the year, if you're lucky.

Backlinks

This is where you request a link back to your site IF only you placed their link on yours. But what if you don't have a website? How are you going to get backlinks?

Are you really boosting your visibility 'chances' on the search engines by getting more and more daily backlinks? It'stime consuming and a lot of WORK.

You'll end up spending more time and money building a HUGE network of backlinks ... months of boring, gruelling work,hoping and praying it will eventually pay off.

Blogging

Thebiggest and most influential bloggers are 'loaded' with cash today as most of them started back in 2001. Now,everyone has a blog ... and that means you're going to have to do something truly spectacular or unique to get 'some' attention.

Do do you have 9 years spare to build a blog from scratch?

Press Releases

This looks awesome in theory as it will give you a quick *burst of traffic* for one day andONE day only! Press releases are designed to create awareness so they have to be 'newsworthy' every time.

How many 'newsworthy' information can you write about every week? 1, 3 or maybe even 10 ... but what about the next week or the month after?

Social Media

YouTube was one expensive lesson for Google. A $1.65 BILLION lesson to be frank. Or was it?

A lot of money spent that's for sure but is it generating views into CASH? Surely you can potentially get a lot of views to your videos... but the sad reality is, if you're bored then what do you do? You check out YouTube to entertain yourself right? You want to be entertained or do you want to make money?

Social Networking

Facebook and MySpace are awesome places to hang out and make new friends with the opposite and same sex. It's like dating. So ... what's the purpose of Match.com!?!

They're surely growing at a*staggering rate* but did you know why these sites were created in the first place? They were created toS-O-C-I-A-L-I-Z-E!!

Social Bookmarking

The easiest there ever was when it started. You write a couple of lines, hit submit and you get a free backlink PLUS you got instant traffic.

Today MILLIONS of people are bookmarkingevery second, so don't expect visitors to find you listed in some *cluttered* RSS feed. Do you think people are going to go out of their way to find you? They would if you were Amazon!!

So you see I've tried them all and I can confirm and tell you frommy years of experience, these techniques are absolute garbage and theyDON'T work anymore...

...but the problem is, peoplestill decide to use themover and over again with a 'hint' of hope that it might just work out this time.

The aftermath?

They end upmore bitter, more broke, worn out and frustrated when the money doesn't come in as quickly as they were promised.

So let me tell you this ...
Car Finance - Buying A Car Is No More A Problem Be Careful Where You Buy Your Metal Buildings From Car Paint Kits: A Good Solution to personalize your automotive Fripp Island, South Carolina - Pristine Oceanfront Paradise Legal Rights And Responsibilities Regarding The Car Insurance Comparison Policy Choosing An Online Degree For Changing Careers Get Back A Girlfriend: Secret Tips To Carry Her Again Slowly However Forever Auto Insurance Brokers Five Ways To Spot a Good Mechanic: Springfield VA Automotive Experts Tell All How To Simply Buy The Most Expensive Exotic Cars Long Term Care Insurance Explained The Expert's Comprehensive Pointers To Passengers Craving To Go For A Caribbean Trip The two most critical features of a great auto body shop
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.160.216) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.020481 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 178 , 12713, 952,
Auto mass traffic Kista