Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Auto Mass Traffic? Without Google? Is It Possible? Find Out NOW
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Auto Mass Traffic? Without Google? Is It Possible? Find Out NOW

Auto Mass Traffic without Google? Well, you might be thinking

, how in the world can anyone get traffic without Google right? Alright, let me tell you the brutal truth online. All we know is that Google is where everybody hangs around. It's where I search, you search and your friends, relatives and all others search.

Even though it's true that Google is where we all search for things, it is not certainly true that we get 100% of our traffic through Google. Let me explain...

All this while I had thought Google was the top search engine and it is where all the people are and it is the ONLY place that I can get traffic to my website. But, I realized the truth sooner than later that Google is just a small contributor when it comes to online traffic.

You are not getting it right? Let me clarify... The recent traffic reports tell us that Google accounts for over 65% of traffic through search. Remember, I said through search. I will get into this later. But for now, get this fact into your head. Google beats all other search engines out there and delivers people relevant results fast and all those good things. But, did you know that this search traffic accounts to only 30% of the entire internet traffic?Auto Mass Traffic? Without Google? Is It Possible? Find Out NOW

Yes, this is the brutal truth you and me didn't know all this while. What we had been thinking is totally wrong. After realizing this truth, some questions started troubling me all the time. This article is all about answering these questions, so that you can learn from my experience and get ahead of the rest of your competitors.

Auto Mass Traffic? Sounds Crazy isn't it?

If I haven't mentioned this earlier, then please forgive me. The thing is, getting traffic on the internet is "our main goal". We all know that traffic is king on the internet. Traffic is where all the money is spent and all the money is made. This is like internet 101 for all those people starting out on the internet and those who are struggling to make something happen on the internet and especially for those not able to get mass traffic online.

Best Way To Get Mass Traffic On Auto Pilot?

Getting Auto Massive Traffic online can be done without Google. I know it's shocking to most of you guys, but bare with me for some time here. The thing is although we can get mass traffic without Google on auto pilot, it doesn't come free. We need to burn our pockets for it even though the traffic is cheaper compared to Google AdWords.

If you remember, I told you earlier that only 30% of the traffic is coming from Google, but the majority of the traffic is coming from the banners that you see on nearly every website on the internet. You may be thinking, yeah, banner traffic is cheap and will get you massive traffic, STOP thinking that way, because, banner traffic is not targeted and if you don't know what you are doing, you can just burn your pockets just like Google AdWords.

But, the question remains, how can you get Auto Mass Traffic without ever using Google?

By: James Jenkins
Understanding Preapproved Auto Loans Buy Or even Lease The next Automobile? Shop Online First For Auto Loan Financing Auto Mass Traffic Review Jiangsu, A Biodiesel Plant Caused An Explosion Killed One Seriously Injured Neoprene Seat Covers—Custom-fit Auto Seat Accessories by Coverking Auto Consumption Becomes Chinese Consumption Hotspot of 2009 Chevrolet Silverado – The Best Buy in Pickup trucks for sale How to Find a Quality Auto Loan Company Auto Tech Schools - What They Offer That Community Colleges Don't CB Website X Review – Should You Join The Auto Website X Site? The Six Steps To Avoiding Bodybuilding Training Injuries Shantou Haimen Power Plant Operating Platform Collapsed Leading To Six Dead 2 Injured
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.147.54.6) California / Mountain View Processed in 0.012897 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3210, 952,
Auto Mass Traffic? Without Google? Is It Possible? Find Out NOW Mountain View