Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Auto Mass Traffic Review & Bonus
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Auto Mass Traffic Review & Bonus

So, you're looking for a good Auto Mass Traffic Review or Bonus

?

Honestly, let me cut right to the chase and cut through most of the crap you might have heard or read about it.

In all reality, it is virtually impossible to get an unbiased review online these days, especially of Auto Mass Traffic. The only thing that most people are interested in is talking about how Auto Mass Traffic is the greatest product since Al Gore invented the internets...

While that line about Al Gore may be a joke, online affiliates don't joke around when it comes to getting a commission off of you. They just want to tell you how great Auto Mass Traffic is so they can help you part with your cash.Auto Mass Traffic Review & Bonus

In fact, many of them are so good at their jobs that they rob you of an honest and insightful review to get a commission from you, despite the fact that Auto Mass Traffic is FAR from perfect.

Don't worry. I've been there too.

That's why I really can't be bothered with trying to sell you too hard on Auto Mass Traffic. Instead, I'm just going to lay it all out on the table for you and let you make up your own mind about it.

Click Here To Get This Super Bonus Package Worth $7,088 For FREE!

Get Behind The Sales Page: What IS Auto Mass Traffic?

This is a great question, considering Mo Latif has released a number of traffic-generating programs recently, including:

- Google Snatch (about getting free traffic from search engines)and...

- Rapid Mass Traffic, which was all about unleashing unholy amounts of traffic to any website you desired. (Literally millions of real, live, unique, quality visitors... for a just pennies per visitor...)

Both programs flew off the digital shelves of Clickbank faster than a Wall Street Executive cashing in a million dollar bonus for bankrupting his company.

Rapid Mass Traffic sold over 18,000 copies! Which basically means that the market for people who want to drive more traffic to their sites is hungry and huge. Other affiliates know this and pitch the product HARD to their lists and prospects.

So this means I always check out the track record of the marketer pushing his/her product before I buy (and you should too).

Were Rapid Mass Traffic and Google Snatch good products?

Honestly, I wasn't thrilled so much for Google Snatch, as the subject matter was nothing new to me.

Rapid Mass Traffic was a little newer to me in the details, as I don't usually buy traffic. However, it was still somewhat common information, if you know where to get the information.

What was helpful was the course aspect of it. For anyone with no experience in search engine marketing, Google Snatch would have been a great introduction and comprehensive training course. Rapid Mass Traffic proved to be a great training course in buying traffic as well.

The benefit of buying courses such as these where the "information is out there if you know where to look", is that you DON'T have to look. It means you don't have to wade through a forum for HOURS at a time, and wonder which of the "rumors" or "inside hints" that members give is based on actual battle-tested methods, or if it's a bunch of untested crap that has yet to be proven in the real world.

That is VERY dangerous in my opinion. Especially when dealing with paid traffic. Using untested "theoretical" methods can end up costing you WAY too much moeny that you simply can't afford to lose.

This is why Rapid Mass Traffic is worth the investment. You get cold hard strategy and tactics that WILL work if you follow the instructions as they are laid out.

In fact, it takes you by the hand and walks you through a couple of topics that are fairly complicated and makes them easy easy to implement.

Now, I have actually accessed a review copy of Auto Mass Traffic, so I actually know what I'm talking about here.

What's actually contained in the product:

- A traffic generating software that is SOLID. I absolutely HATE when software does not work like it says on the box... you know, when it gets stuck, crashes, or works at 25% of the capacity it is supposed to. Drives me NUTS. This software is hosted on Latif's servers, so no matter how unstable your computer might be, it has a MUCH better chance of working, as long as you have a decent internet connection.

The software automates the whole process. Of course there is some setup and a small learning curve. But with several clicks, and some copy and paste, you are essentially ready to make money with the software.

Oh yeah, and there's NO recurring charge for the software. That's always a huge in my eyes.

The cool thing is that this really is a secret used by 1% elite and Fortune 500 companies, like Wal-Mart, Financial Time, British Telecom, BSkyB, ITV, McDonalds etc... Cool stuff, right?

The product is a combination of manuals, videos, coaching, software including MINDMAPS, BLUEPRINTS, FLOWCHARTS, DIAGRAMS etc including step by step processes even for the absolute newbie, just as Latif's other quality product creations.

But this is not for everyone. It is NOT for you if:

- You have no money to spend on some advertising or outsourcing

- You somehow "need this" to work (a serious mindset issue)

- Buying this product will make it hard to pay your rent or bills this month (or next month)

- You think just buying this product will send a horde of hungry buyers to your offers. (You still have to do the work)

- You have struggled with any sort of paid traffic and have not seen any positive result

- You have spent $2000 or more on marketing products or programs in the past year

- You only want to make a couple $100 more per month (you need to be hungrier than that to make this work)

- If you have been struggling to make money online for more than a year and haven't earned a cent.

- If it doesn't fit into your current business model

What is different about Auto Mass Traffic is that it is different than a lot of the information that is repackaged as a "new" product, even though you can find the information commonly available elsewhere. In this case, Auto Mass Traffic does reveal some techniques that you would be a little hard pressed to find easily anywhere else.

If you have been successful making some monies online, than this could take you to the next level.

However, don't just buy into the sales hype, because it's not all flowers and rainbows all the way to the bank. There is work to do, and it will probably take you a little longer than the sales page is willing to admit. The law of averages suggests that probably 80% of people who purchase this product will do nothing with it, and see no result because of their inaction. This doesn't mean the product didn't work, it means the people who bought the product didn't work!

In my opinion and experience, I believe that anyone who actually uses this product will see a flood of traffic to their website, as it really is a blueprint to making more money. I don't care what anyone else says. Getting qualified traffic is hard. Finding ways to make money off of qualified traffic is easy. Auto Mass Traffic will help you get qualified traffic.

Please don't email me asking how much I think you can make from it, because I couldn't even begin to suggest that to you. I don't know your situation, nor can I be bothered with being one of those "hypey salesmen".

>

My Final Thoughts:

I've given you as much of a rundown as I could. So here is my personal advice on whether or not you should get it.

If you are willing to put in a decent amount of effort (at least 1-2 hours a day 5 days a week) and make a promise to yourself that when you buy Auto Mass Traffic you will follow the course through to the end and IMPLEMENT every step of it... then get it.Auto Mass Traffic Review & Bonus

There is no doubt that the software is quality, the training is quality, but just like any other tool: it will do you no good if you never open the package.

Click Here To Get This Super Bonus Package Worth $7,088 For FREE!

By: Martin Alzogaray
Auto Mass Traffic REVIEW A Product by Mo Latif Auto Mass Traffic Review Make Up to $10,000 Monthly Using A Revolutionary 3-Step System Information about Auto Mass Traffic Bonus What Auto Mass Traffic Really Offers You, Find It In My Review Auto Parts Online for You! Auto Parts Online is Smart! Know Your Auto Parts Before You Buy Save Money With Ditchek Auto Parts You Need Quality Auto Parts Advanced Auto Parts at Low Prices Saving Money on Auto Parts Never Felt so Good Pickup Reliability Ratings 2010 – The 5 Most Reliable Pickup Trucks at Various Age Ranges Auto Mass Traffic Now
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.27.202) / Processed in 0.017556 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 104 , 8881, 952,