Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Autism Treatment - Respen-a And Autism
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autism Treatment - Respen-a And Autism

This is part one of a multi-part video series that will discuss my experiences in using a treatment called Respen-A

. It was about a year ago, October 2009, that I began using Respen-A in my practice for a number of children with Autism. I had hoped that this therapy would increase speech, awareness, socialization and decrease sensory issues and self-stimulatory behaviors. I have been able to garner quite a bit of experience from using Respen-A in my practice over the last year. And while there is still more to be learned, I have been very happy with the clinical benefits that I have seen.

I have been very pleased with the favorable changes in my patients in the areas of speech, socialization, self stimulatory behaviors, focusing and attention. Speech and socialization are the two areas where I have seen the biggest impact. And with speech we have seen an increase in the complexity of the childs speech as well as the child becoming more verbal in general. And what parents are seeing is that their child is using language in a more deliberate, purposeful and specific way. An increase in socialization is occurring with children becoming more aware of other children as well as an increase desire to interact with other children, and a happier mood while doing so. So weve seen mood improvements with Respen-A as well.

So in my own experience, I cannot speak for other doctors within the biomedical community, I see this as a very, very effective treatment therapy. Because I have seen it be so helpful for so many of my patients, I will continue to use it in my practice as a primary treatment option. And if we are talking about percentages, I would say that the positive response rate for Respen-A is in the 70% - 75%, maybe even upwards of 80% which from the biomedical standpoint is pretty good. We can look at the other foundational therapies within the biomedical community and compare the positive response rates. The gluten and casein free diets has a 60% positive response rate, methyl B-12 which has a very high rate of 90% - 94% positive response rate, yeast treatment also has a high response rate along with nutritional supplements. I see Respen-A as one of the higher ranking treatment options based on what I have seen in my practice. I will be talking more about Respen-A, Reserpine and controversy that has been circulating about this therapy in subsequent videos. I hope that some of your questions will be answered in this video series.

by: Dr. Kurt Woeller
Fish Can Help You Get Away From Cancer! Watch Out Cancer! Stylish Window Treatments Killing Cancer Cells the Natural Way by the Use of Apricot Seeds Melasma Natural Treatment That Is Proven To Work Male Sexual Enhancement and Male Impotence Treatment Arthritis Causes and Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis of arthritis Cure Discover the Causes and Treatments for Clammy Hands - Get Dry Fast! The Advantages of Laser Treatments Denosumab Approved for Cancer Patients With Bone Metastases Skin Cancer Detection Device, MelaFind, Gets FDA Panel Backing, Only Just New Migraine Treatment Low-pressure Glaucoma: Causes And Balanced Treatment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.210.17) Michigan / Detroit Processed in 0.013461 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2527, 301,
Autism Treatment - Respen-a And Autism Detroit