Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Autism Treatment - Respen-a And Autism Part 2
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autism Treatment - Respen-a And Autism Part 2

I mentioned in the first video that I have been using Respen-A therapy for just about one year now in my practice

. I am recording this particular video in October of 2010 and I plan on continuing to use Respen-A because I have found that it is quite helpful for children with Autism. And while no treatment is a panacea, a cure or a magic bullet, Respen-A is helpful for many children with Autism. I have seen positive gains for about 70% - 80% of my patients using it.

With Respen-A I have certainly had some children who did not respond at all and others who responded negatively. But the negative reaction was nothing serious, usually it entailed irritability, sometimes becoming more emotional, or hyperactivity. And often times these reactions can be expected with any new treatment. In general, biomedical treatments like diet, B-12, supplements, Respen-A, etc., are very safe, non toxic and not dangerous. They are very well tolerated by most of the children that try them, but of course nothing is 100% free of side effects.

I would like to set the record straight just a bit about why I am doing these videos on Respen-A and other things. As a physician with over a decade's worth of experience in the biomedical community, I have used many, many biomedical treatments on my patients and have been around a long time and have a great deal of experience in treating Autism. So while I will talk on different remedies, like Respen-A, I want to make it clear that I receive no financial compensation from Respen-A, I have no vested interest in Respen-A and the people involved with Respen-A did not ask me to prepare these videos. I use these videos as educational tools for parents through my blog site as well as on other internet sites like Vimeo and YouTube, etc. I do these videos as a way to give back to the Autism community and to help parents navigate all of the various treatment options out there and what may be helpful for their child with Autism. I hope I can help dispel some of the negativity out there about Respen-A as well. I believe that it has to do with people not understanding what Respen-A is about, how it works and just what the treatment does. So from this point forward I will talk more about the treatment but I wanted to make it clear that I do not have a financial interest in this treatment, I do not get kick backs or commissions from discussing Respen-A or using it in my practice.

by: Dr. Kurt Woeller
Vitiligo reasons and treatment method Anxiety Attack Relief - Try These Treatments For Anxiety Toenail Treatments For Fungus Sufferers Toenail Fungus Cures & Treatments Natural Treatment For Bipolar Disorder Treatment of Sarcoptic Mange in Humans with Peroxide or Borax Queries and Concerns About Botox Treatments Hearing Problems - Common Types And Basic Treatments Causes and treatment of GERD BHRT: The Treatment of Menopause Known As Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Treatment Of Testicular Cancer Remedies For Throat Cancer Verucca Freeze and other Wart Treatments
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.116.80.213) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.010320 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 6 , 2485, 301,
Autism Treatment - Respen-a And Autism Part 2 Atlanta