Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Aunt Annie's Holiday Fudge Recipe
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Aunt Annie's Holiday Fudge Recipe

I can't believe it. Soon the holidays will be here and before we know it will be time to exchange holiday gifts with those we love. This Christmas will be harder than any other I can remember. You see last year my auntie passed away with breast cancer. It was shock when she got sick and for a while everyone thought she would be okay. But when it came back it came fast and she died early this November. So this year would be hard. Auntie Anne never married. I once heard she had a secret love back in high school but she died at 74 as a single woman. She always had so much love to share. I guess because she didn't have her own kids she had extra love to go around. Auntie Anne never missed a birthday, graduation or special event in her niece and nephews lives. I miss the stability of knowing she was always there. If not in person you knew she would be praying for you.

Each Christmas Auntie Anne had the tradition of making an awesome holiday gift: fudge for everyone she knew. And I mean everyone. She would set up shop and go for it. The mail man, hairdresser, neighbor, pastor would all get Auntie Anne's fudge....It became a tradition that we all waited for. Each year our holiday gift of fudge would be waiting no matter how old I grew or how my life changed.

So this year, I decided to honor Auntie Anne and make the very fudge she made. Along with it, I will frame her recipe and deliver this special holiday gift in hopes that her love will never be forgotten.

Auntie Anne's Holiday Fudge

1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar

1/3 cup skim milk

6 tablespoons butter

1 cup butterscotch chips ( toll house were her favorite)

3/4 cup marshmallow cream

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract ( the extra vanilla is the key)

3 tablespoons cocoa

Grease one 8x8 inch pie pan and set aside.

In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the powdered sugar, milk and butter. Mix well and stir constantly until candy thermometer reads 238 degrees F (112 degrees C). This part is tricky so be sure you get it

right.

Remove from heat and add chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla and cocoa. Quickly stir together and pour into prepared pan. Cool and serve. Refrigerate in an airtight container.

By: Pam Brown
Marty Dreams about Christmas Joy and Santa Letters Still Struggling To Speak English In An English Country? Holiday Destination Ideas Cheap Holiday With Great Fun Green Gifting How To Make A Difference This Christmas Crystal Bar, Sydney, Australia - Review Sun Face Guarantee at Dundee Bay Villas in Grand Bahama Island Carp Fishing Tackle Summary: Daiwa Tournament Linear X Br Carp Freespin Reel 4000 A Celebration of Festivals and Carnivals Copenhagen Luxury Holidays Cruise Bar, Sydney, Australia - Review What Celebrities Have Been On (Or Have Lost Weight With) Nutrisystem? Use Rackmount Powerstrips Accessories For Ultimate Convenience Cambodian Visa Requirements for Tourists
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.221.165.246) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.005068 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2412, 954,
Aunt Annie's Holiday Fudge Recipe Amsterdam