Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Atlanta Dating - Open A 1960's Time Capsule
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Atlanta Dating - Open A 1960's Time Capsule

Here is a date spot were weird meets weird, the 60's meet 2010, and you and your date can enjoy a neat date surrounded by a crowd mix of college students, eccentric hippies, and street performers. If you haven't heard of it, it's called Little Five points, and it's an Atlanta icon, and has been around since the 60's.There are a handful of unique little restaurants ranging from the famous Little 5 Pizza, to the Village coffee shop, and a handful of other little unique dining spots. There's even an old fashion style Zesto's serving ice cream, and hot dogs with French fries. Most of the restaurants are budget priced catering to the younger college crowd, but they still serve some undeniably excellent food. My two favorites are the pizza place, and you have never had a turkey sandwich as good as the one at the Village Coffee House. As far as dinner goes, you can typically count on a small budget of around twenty bucks for two, but most likely less.Most of the restaurants have outdoor patio dining, which gives a perfect way to enjoy a dinner while watching the variations of people walking about.The environment all around Little 5 Points is what makes this a great and unique date. You will see it all her, and the scenery is always changing. There are long haired hippies that look straight out of the sixties performing on the streets for tips, rap artists, and beat poets, Congo drum performers, painters, you name it. Mix this in with a handful of college students, weekend hipster wannabees, and yuppies admired by the entire scene, and you have one interesting spot.There are a handful of really cool shops offering anything from crystals, new age music, vintage albums at wax n facts, and anything and everything weird at the Junkman's Daughter. There are clothing stores with varieties of clothing perfectly designed to piss off parents. All these shops are a perfect opportunity to bring a date, and browse around for a few hours prior to eating dinner. Trust me, these shops will keep anyone interested, and entertained. There are many unique jewelry items for sale either in the shops, or handmade and sold by street vendors. Most of the jewelry is fairly low priced so buying some unique jewelry for you and your date won't break the bank either.Be aware, that most of the shops do shut down a bit early, so you will most likely want to get here around 5:00pm, to insure at least a few hours of taking in some of the shopping experiences, and remember, this place comes alive big time on weekends. The sights and scenes, and people traffic are somewhat minimal on weeknights.This is not a spot to come dressed in a tie, I would suggest just dressing down as much as possible, the scene here is street, and comfort. As the evening strolls in, the scene can turn a bit dark, and I've even seen a few embarrassing situations occur such as fist fights as it gets late into the evening, but the best times to spend here are between 5:00pm, and 10:00pm. It's fairly family friendly. I used to even bring my son here when he was like 12 years old, we would come here, eat pizza, and watch all the strangeness, but it has always been relatively safe.Little Five Points makes the perfect unique date. You can come here; spend four or five very entertaining hours here, with enough unique scenery guaranteed to spark great conversation with a date. As the evening rolls in, all the patio-dining opportunities turn into great places for some low light romantic surroundings great for conversation. This makes a perfect date also if you are budget conscious.This date does not require much planning, trust me when you get here, find a place to park, and once you start walking around, the date will take on a life of it's own, that's why I'm being a bit cautious about giving too much detail, this is one of those places you just need to bring a date, and explore yourselves first hand. Being here is almost like a strange wonderland of experiences that are sure to keep you and your date entertained.
Best Way To Buy Cheap Watch Online Ten Stylish Women Long Down Coats From The Street Negative Reviews on Yelp Aquaponics 4 You Review - Aquaponics 4 You Bonus Online College Degree in Project Management Tragedies In Insurance Policies Financial Planning Calculators Making The Financial World Easier To Understand Ways to Purchase and Protect Pandora Jewelery Prevention And Control Of Hypertension From Start To Lose Weight Chen: "paradise Successful Gome 1 +1> 2" We Are An Online Christian Store That Offers All Kind Of Christian Gifts For All Occasions Saving Money On Your Online Purchases With Free Voucher Codes Buying Unpaid Taxes - Like The Rei Pros
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.63.136) / Processed in 0.006077 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 4158, 975,