Insurances.net
insurances.net » Small Business » Are Your Or Your Internet Based Business Opportunity Like The Shoeshine Woman?
Home Business Small Business Wholesale Business Business agency Global Economy
]

Are Your Or Your Internet Based Business Opportunity Like The Shoeshine Woman?

Are Your Or Your Internet Based Business Opportunity Like The Shoeshine Woman?

Have you ever seen the Film Sliding Doors?

It's one of my favourites because after watching it your left with the question 'what if?' What if I had taken that tube?

What if I had gone to the gym three times a week? What if I'd stuck to that diet? What if I'd gone on that date? Life's all about the 'what if?'

And it's the 'What if?' that Jeff Olson tackles in his book The Slight Edge.

The Shoeshine Woman

Olson begins the book relaying a tale of being in Phoenix airport having his shoes shined. During a conversation with the shoeshine woman, she told of how her daughter had won a cheer-leading scholarship in Dallas, but the woman confided that she could not 'even find the money to buy her the uniform and the plane ticket, let alone the camp tuition'.

Olson noticed that beside the woman was a stack of books (or trashy novels rather) that the woman would read in between clients, and it set Olson to wondering:

'What if instead of spending ten or fifteen minutes here and there, tucked in between customers, sinking into the pages of those forgettable novels, she had spent the last five years reading the books that were genuinely life changing?'

What if in her reading pile were the books of Napoleon Hill (Think and Grow Rich), Stephen Covey (The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People), Dave Bach (Smart Women Finish Rich). What if she had read those books:? Where would she (and her daughter) be today?

It's a know fact that your income equals that of your five best friends. So what if would the Shoeshine Woman had surrounded herself with high income earners? Where would she be now? Would her daughter have gone to Dallas?

And that's the 'What If' The Slight Edge is all about.

Jeff Olson's The Slight Edge is not just another self-help book that is packed with some revolutionary "new best way" of doing things, it's designed to help you use that "new best way" information and transport that information into you life, your Internet based business opportunity, your relationships and your family etc.

Think about all those missed opportunities that you never took..I wonder 'What if?'

by: Catherine Lee
Business Etiquette Tips Properly Handling Short-term Cash Advances Choosing Your Security Devices A Franchise Can Be A Great Business And Investment Option Expanding Your Business To Open A Mall Store Magic Tricks: Buy Them At A Magic Shop & Make Them Real Executive Coach Hire Strengthens Business Developing A Balanced Business System Dashboard Scottsdale Real Estate. Express Delivery Industries In Major Regions Of Great China-2009 Is Your Office Green? Why Consult Or Hire Rebar Detailers For Rebar Detailing? Atlanta Apartments - Hidden Oaks And Atlanta Apartments In Riverdale: The Best Of Apartment Living
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.100.42) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012263 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 2363, 146,
Are Your Or Your Internet Based Business Opportunity Like The Shoeshine Woman? Tel Aviv