Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Are You Really Ambitious Enough To Make Money Online?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Really Ambitious Enough To Make Money Online?

Are You Really Ambitious Enough To Make Money Online?

If it is so easy to make money online why aren't more people doing it

? I remember reading a comment by Willie Crawford for several years ago that went something like "using the Internet to build a business is not going to be easier than making money with an offline brick-and-mortar business."

For some reason that has always stuck with me. I think that is the case because I have understood from almost the very beginning that making money online is not necessarily easier than making money offline.

I personally have come from a sales and marketing job where my salary and benefits were over $100,000 a year. However, I had a goal to stay at home and work for myself and I wasn't interested in taking a pay cut.

Let me just say that it takes a lot of ambition to make money whether you do it online or offline. This is especially true in today's poor job market and worldwide economy.

Having goals you are willing to work hard for is not necessarily enough. You surely can read your goals every day and you may know the trick your subconscious mind into thinking you really want them.

Ultimately you are going to need to learn Internet marketing skills if you expect to make money online. The Internet provides many fantastic opportunities with certain business models that lend themselves to creating success quicker than others if you learn how to do it.

1. Affiliate marketing. This is still a good business model to make money with.

Many people think Google killed affiliate marketing in the past year with the way they've treated affiliate marketing websites. I don't happen to believe this is the case because Google has their own affiliate program.

You just need to change the way you promote your affiliate products online. Focusing on micro-niches seems to be one good way to do that.

2. Network marketing. Getting paid on the efforts of others is a fantastic concept.

The downside to this is you will have to go through a lot of new members to come up with a handful of people you can work with. However, you can do this primarily online, and you can even be in more than one MLM program at a time.

3. Internet writing. There's more of an emphasis on quality content for websites than ever before.

There are plenty of Internet marketers and offline businesses that are willing to pay a good fee for quality writers. If you're willing to put in the time to learn how to become a good writer, and then market yourself, you can be as busy as you want to be.

These are still 3 good ways to make money online. They all will require ambition and Internet marketing skills. If you're willing to combine these two things together you can make very good money staying at home working for yourself.

by: Jeff Schuman
Exposure Designed For Creative Artists By Online Galleries Send 5 Star Cake Online For Birthday Wishes Advantages Of Buying Beauty Products Online Online Canvas Prints Store Putting Your Photographs On Canvases Online Verification Company In India Finding A Excellent Promotion Agency To Complete Your Search Engine Optimization Online Benzo Fury Uk: What You Need To Know Before Ordering It Online How To Get The Best Possible Online Travel Deal Questions To Answer For Finding The Best Online Niche Markets Pay Advance Online Right Way For You Online High School For Gifted Learners: Ideal Institution For Fast Learners How Online Study Material Can Assist In Scoring Good Marks In Cbse Board Examination Become A Successful Visa Consultant In Vadodara With Online Yellow Pages
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.184.122) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.012170 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2894, 973,
Are You Really Ambitious Enough To Make Money Online? Amsterdam