Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Are You Often Indulged In Childhood Times?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Often Indulged In Childhood Times?

A German writer Gunter Grass once wrote a book named Die Blechtrommel

, in which he depicted a supernatural boy Oscar who was reluctant to leave his mother when he was born and planned to return to the mothers embryo. His mother gave him a tin drum for his birthday. The boy, who didnt know who his father was, found the found personal relationship of his uncle and mother when he was playing his drum under the table. He felt the adulthood was full of evil and hypocrisy and determined never to grow up with the desire to return to the childhood.

Nowadays, we are all lucky guys. The peaceful and flourishing backdrop has taken place of the gloomy war. At least, most people will be sure about who their father is before they grow up. The people around you will love you and adore you, creating an illusion that the world is full of love. Until one day, you have to walk out and confront with the strange and indifferent world alone the childhood is naive and happy; innocent and wonderful. Many people would recall the details of the childhood after they grew up, hoping time passed by may return. Why do most people thirst for return to the childhood?

How to describe your childhood with some key words? Are they simple, direct, r random, fun, foolish, trust, honest, happy? In a word, childhood is almost nice to everybody. When Recalling my childhood, my buddy and I was acting to play a family and then vote for who plays as father, mother, son... and share the foods after cooked. Now my face lit up with a smile when I remember these interesting things. At that time, we used to fight with the others due to the unfair distribution of foods. When we grown up, and when our dreams stop flying. We are longing for returning to our childhood. But regretfully, as our lives are fully engaged in trivia, happiness is like childhood, shining a corner away, but catching in vain.

In fact, Most of the people had entered into society after graduating from university, they must face much trouble and take more responsibility, he or she is under heavy pressure every day, pressure is come from family and society, even personal, etc, such as the keen competition. They will thirst for back to childhood to escape the fact. While facing a imbalance between dream and reality, When feeling our world full of greed and hatred, tricks and traps, we are breathless. We need a ray of light to cast away the shadow of our hearts; we need a drop of water to relieve our thirst for love. As we found nowhere to have joy and laughter, please think back our childhood, a period of carefree time, and a slice of long lost memory.Are You Often Indulged In Childhood Times?

All in all, childhood is like a paradise where there is nothing to worry about to all of us. Nevertheless, time and tide wait for nobody. The past is past, tomorrow is in the air which means we must face the reality and grasp today. Our mind are tired when we are adults, we want to return to the childhood to find our real souls. Therefore, I clearly know it was over! But we should move on...

by: Sanmanthe
Travel Services In North India Holiday Vacation Trips To Agra More And More Visitors Are Becoming Accustomed To Air Travels These Days. Especially When It Is An O Istanbul Transfer Airport Pick Up Services What To Do If You Are In A Trip And Fall Accident Lisbon Transfers Airport To City Or Hotel Bangalore As A Tourist Destination Lunar New Year 2010:- Get Complete Details Of Chinese New Year Celebration The Benefits Of An All Inclusive Holiday Package Recommended Visits for Holidays in Florida Keys Holidays In Morocco- An Introduction Tips To Find The Best Luxury Hotel Deals Find Cheap Hotels Right For Your Budget
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.134.118.95) / Processed in 0.012884 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3084, 954,