Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Are You Left All Alone? Why Dont You Try Having A Parrot As Your Pet?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Left All Alone? Why Dont You Try Having A Parrot As Your Pet?

Are you left all alone? Why dont you try having a parrot as your pet

?

God created nature for us to enjoy. Admiring and caring for them is our duty. There are so many things around us, which makes our head turn if you show some attachment to it. Well recently I became a member of an organization that protects nature. This sudden attachment to nature happened because of Charter Communications. Wondering how? I never had National Geographic Channel in my package before. But when I switched to Charter this channel came as a part of the package. I learn so much from them on a daily basis.

Today I am going to share with you the little knowledge that I have gained on Parrots. Parrots are classified into more than 350 varieties. Though there are various differences among the parrots, all of them have curved beaks and all of them are zygodactyls. Mostly parrots are kept as pets. The most common varieties are macaws, Amazon parrots and parakeets. Parrots are considered as excellent companions to humans because they are intelligent and colorful. But the most important reason of all is their ability to talk. Most parrots tend to talk when they are with humans or when they are with other parrots who can talk. Parakeets are considered as the best talkers among parrots. African Grey parrot is a very good mimic.

How do you teach words to a child? Follow the same way with parrot as well. When you are feeding the birds, cleaning the cage, and whenever you are free talk to them. This is the best way to make your parrot communicate. Parrots eat fruit, flowers, buds, nuts, seeds and small insects as well. Fresh fruits and fresh vegetables are very good for them. Pomegranates, papaya, strawberry, mango, pineapple, figs, carrots, peas and flowers like pansies, marigolds, hibiscus and dandelions are good for them. Never forget to feed them with sweet potatoes and leafy greens. Sprouted seeds offer the pet birds excellent nutrition. Keep in mind that everything needs to be fresh. If you find old food in the cage clear them and replace it with new and fresh food. Do not feed parrots on chocolate, avocado, caffeine, alcohol, processed meats and apple seeds. Do not feed them with junk foods high in fat, sugar and salt.Are You Left All Alone? Why Dont You Try Having A Parrot As Your Pet?

You can also be creative with the food that you give to your parrot. Maybe mix all the fruits that your bird likes and prepare a dish so that the parrot eats everything and stays healthy. A friend of mine provides egg to his parrot. He boils the egg and gives it to his parrot without removing the shell. His parrot loves to eat it this way. It loves playing with the shell.

Do you want to check whether your parrot is getting proper nutrition? Check out if your parrot has any of the following symptoms like feather plucking, overgrown beak, blindness or any other eye disease and seizures. If any one of the above symptom is seen, make sure to take your parrot to the doctor. To avoid parrots getting infected with diseases always wash your hands before giving them food or even before touching them. This prevents bacteria from getting in contact with them. Whenever you purchase a bird make sure to check if they are infected. Diseases like Psittacosis and Polyoma can be easily spread from birds to humans. There are varieties of toys, perches and swings that are available in the market for your birds to play with. World Parrot Trust started its operation from 1989. The trust makes sure that parrots are protected and preserved. Why dont we join hands with them?

by: Mark Bennett
A Newbie's Uncomplicated Tips Pro Backpackers Aiming To Leave On The Caribbean Trip The Truth About Kids And Dogs Dog Hot Spots Treatment Dogs are a big part of many Americans lives. We check what other countries look for in their online DOG searches Competing With The Larger Enterprises In Your Industry Help In Seeking The Two Locationshave The Wholesale Cheap Nfl Jerseys Pregnancy Complications: The Dangers Of Unmanaged Gestational Diabetes A Look At Some Online Competitions You Can Join In How To Fall In Love On Your Chile Vacation by:Gary Sargent Taking Medication Abroad and Journey Insurance Copy Online Catalog Search Engine Optimization Vacation Rentals Build Family Memories Le Grand Art Tout Petit Prix !
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.184.89) / Processed in 0.012842 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3585, 969,