Insurances.net
insurances.net » Baby Insurance » Are You Happy Now Lyrics | Baby By Me Lyrics
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Happy Now Lyrics | Baby By Me Lyrics

Are You Happy Now Lyrics | Baby By Me Lyrics

The Are You Happy Now lyrics were written by Michelle Branch for her second album

, Hotel Paper. Michelle Branch, a contemporary pop musician, achieved great success with her first two albums, Spirit Room and Hotel Paper, during the early 2000s. She rejected the directions her famous pop peers, such as Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears, were going, and instead focus more on rock than on pop.

The Flagstaff natives first album, Spirit Room, was recorded and released in 2001 under Madonnas label Maverick Records. Branch started writing songs at a young age, and several of the songs on the album were songs she wrote before even entering the studio. One single on the album, Everywhere, catapulted her to success, reaching the twelfth spot in the Billboard Hot 100. Branch and her music videos made frequent appearances on MTVs Total Request Live.

In 2002, Carlos Santana invited Branch to collaborate with him on his album for the song Game of Love. The song garnered both Santana and Branch with a Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals.

Her second album, Hotel Paper, was released in 2003, along with two hit singles, Breathe and Are You Happy Now. The latter earned her a Grammy nomination.

The Baby By Me lyrics were written by rapper 50 Cent. The song was released as a single for his 2009 album, Before I Self Destruct, which stands as his fourth consecutive studio album.

The official version of the song features a remix by the R&B artist Ne-Yo. According to 50 Cent in an interview, Ne-Yos appearance made the song more radio-friendly. Critics also noted that while, yes, the song is more accessible thanks to Ne-Yos contributions, the song also suffers from less depth than his previous, more deep-cutting songs.

In the music video for Baby By Me, former Destinys Child member Kelly Rowland is cast as 50 Cents love interest. 50 Cent and Kelly Rowland filmed their scenes in separate cities due to schedule conflicts.

Before his ascent to stardom, the Queens native had a rough life on the streets, having been shot nine times and miraculously surviving. His young mother was a drug dealer and died in a house fire when 50 Cent was only eight years old. Since his father had left him, he went to live with his grandparents, where he took up the same line of business as his mother. He began to explore music as a way of not spending time in jail.

by: Carolyn Johnson
Baby Bedding From Cocalo, Lambs And Ivy And Banana Fish Find The Best Modern Baby Products Online Mystery Babylon: The Origins of Saturn Online Baby Products Are Available On Cheap Price Gift Ideas For Newborns: Baby Hair Accessories Graco Baby Einstein Play Center From Cheap Graco Understanding Baby Massage Types Of Babysitters Available In La Find The Best Baby Carrier Get Affordable Children Wears At Online Baby Boutique Wholesale Baby Clothes Wholesalers And Clothing Manufacturer Gifts Ideas For Celebrating Babys First Birthday Some Effective Baby Gifts For Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.225.57.49) Ljubljana / Ljubljana Processed in 0.011694 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2485, 957,
Are You Happy Now Lyrics | Baby By Me Lyrics Ljubljana