Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Are You Going Nude this Summer?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Going Nude this Summer?

While fashion editors get their knickers in a twist of political correctness over the name of this season's Nude colour palette, I've been quietly chuckling to myself as with deliciously satisfying alliteration, my Dune jewellery collection for DiDi handmade jewellery provides the perfect match for this colour range without any agonising over who has which skin tone.

The Dune collection of handmade jewellery is inspired by the pale colours of sands and shingles, of the misty morning sun as it rises over our East coast, of the blanched colours of driftwood and the underbellies of seagulls that whoop overhead.

We all have a bit of nude (OK beige!) in our wardrobes. It's so wonderfully versatile goes with anything, shows off a dark skin or complements a pale one. Beige has had such a bad press boring, dull, old-ladyish. No wonder, when the top designers send this colour down the catwalk, they need to give it a zingier spin. They call it nude. I call it Dune!

There is a lovely Botswana Agate and Smoky Quartz necklace that would look wonderful with Burberry's twisted wrap skirt, Mookaite to go with this seasons Diane Von Furstenberg, Karen Millen has a lovely pale pink silk sheath dress (with a suggestion of underwear-as-outerwear about it) that a long Rhodocrosite and Pearl necklace would look stunning with.

If you have anything in your wardrobe that is in the cream, taupe, biscuit, dusky or pale pink, cafe au lait (in other words Nude!) colour palette then think about jewellery with the colours of dawn, sand, long shadows across the beach colours to go with it.

NUDE = DUNE!

See more at www.didihandmadejewellery.co.uk or http://tinyurl.com/3xz3695
ONE 24 Franchise - Expert Review Devil May Cry Dante Halloween Cosplay Costume Devil May Cry Cosplay Devil May Cry 4 Nero Halloween Cosplay Costume 7 Unique Cool Christmas Gifts for Men Cairo Airport transfer during cairo tours The Comparison Between Mens And Womens Glasses Earn Extra Money for Christmas - Three Easy Ways to Save for the Holidays Great Influences Of 2010 World Cup Brought To South Africa Boys Suits For The Holidays Preparing Quick And Simple American Shrimp Meal Luxury Christmas Basket Best Christmas Gifts for Your Boss Coach Wallets Outlet For Christmas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.185.138) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.010578 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1798, 954,
Are You Going Nude this Summer? Copenhagen