Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Are You Enjoying The Journey To Online Marketing Success?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Enjoying The Journey To Online Marketing Success?

Well over a year ago, one of my successful marketing friends had just made over $100

,000 from his product launch. However, his reaction to his success was the same as if he had just won a bingo game. I not only found this reaction odd, but a little irritating as well.

Sadly, most online marketers today can't even enjoy their success, because they are so focused on their next project, or the next product launch. This almost guarantees you will become unhappy and dread what you are doing. You need to enjoy the journey to success and remember exactly how you got there. To build the character needed to be successful online, you should never forget your roots. This is almost an essential ingredient for any Internet marketer.

To this day I still remember the excitement I felt when I made my first online commission of $65, well over ten years ago. I knew then that it was possible to make money online, and if I just learned the ropes, I would be able to live my dream. Once you loose the feeling of the pure joy you should feel when you reach your goals, you are making it much more difficult to ever reach your potential.

Enthusiasm is one of the biggest motivating factors to keeping your online business fresh and exciting. When someone doesn't feel joy or happiness, it is reflected in their online business. When you have lost your passion, this reflects in your work, no matter how hard you try to avoid it.

Therefore, even if you reach a small goal, you need to celebrate this accomplishment. Don't be afraid to pat yourself on the back and feel good about what you have done. This not only keeps you passionate about what you do, but it also builds self-confidence. The best part is, everyone likes a pat on the back, right?

Remember, no accomplishment is too small. If you were able to stay focused for a week on a particular project you are working on, which you never did before, be sure to acknowledge this to yourself. This kind of positive reinforcement is exactly what you need to build upon one success after another, until you reach your ultimate goals.

by: Jason W Tarasi
Formula to Recall during Online Day Trading How Do I Locate Police Records Online To Find Peoples Arrest History How Many Visitors With Your Blogging This Month? Virtual Assistants – How Can They Make Your Online Lives Easier? Ideas To Use In Online Marketing Domain Name Ideas For Your Business Tvi Express- Travel Industry Business Opportunities Tvi Express- Direct Sales Business Opportunity Tvi Express- Travel Ventures International Explored Secrets to find a cheap luxurious cruise deal online Buying glasses can be complicated enough, but is it any easier online? How To Make Money Online Using Internet Marketing Market Research Helpful Tips In Earning Money Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.2.233) / Processed in 0.005877 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2174, 973,