Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Are Bibles Good Christmas Gifts?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are Bibles Good Christmas Gifts?

When I worked at a Christian Bookstore, we always received tons of Bibles at Christmas time. I remember one of the managers commented that he could sell any Bible he wanted because most people just wanted a Bible, they didn't care what kind it was, as long as it was on sale. We carried about 600 different Bibles so the process of finding the best one for the person receiving it required some time, but my manager didn't have much time to spend with every customer so he usually just sold them a Life Application Study Bible because it was the best selling Bible.

When I waited on people looking for a Bible, I used to get frustrated because there were so many different Bibles and the reason for that was because people had different uses for them. One of the managers always said, just sell them a Life Application Bible, it's the best Bible there is and when people were in a hurry, that's what I would do because I just knew they would be getting a really good Bible.

The bookstore I worked at closed and I often wondered where all those people would buy their Bibles for Christmas. It got me wondering if there were deals online for Bibles at Christmas and if the Life Application Study Bible was still the best seller. After doing some internet searches, I found a lot of websites selling Bibles. Some had them on sale, some didn't. I found one site dedicated to the Life Application Study Bible (lifeapplicationstudybible.org) and according to them, it is still the #1 selling Study Bible. The website had some information about the Bible I didn't know. All of them were on sale and I remember thinking to myself "they were going to have a good Christmas!" I guess with the internet it takes the confusion out of buying a Bible because you are not walking into a store where there are 600 different kinds of Bibles and you don't have a clue where to start.

So, do Bibles make good Christmas gifts? I say it depends. Most of the people that came into the bookstore to buy a Bible for someone, mentioned that someone was going through a hard time or a difficult situation. The shopper cared for them and believed the Bible would help. I agree, it would help, but that "depends" on whether they would read it. If somebody is open to learning about God and they don't have a Bible, then a Bible makes a great Christmas gift. One thing I remember that always impressed me is in the days after Christmas, when regular stores saw lots and lots of returns, we hardly saw any. I know all those Bibles we sold were given to some people who didn't really want one, but for some reason they kept it, hopefully to read it if not then, someday.
Make Money Online With a Craigslist Website Van Insurance Quotes Fantastic Lingerie Online. Weight Loss Tips - Moderate Or Extreme Fat Loss Diet Kids Pottery Wheels: 3 Ways They Work Places For Tourists In Spain visiting Agaete Open Toe Wedding Shoes Vs. Closed Toe Wedding Shoes by:Arianny L. Rodriguez Debt Elimination Questions Answered - Part 1 Divorce And Separation—How These Affect Kids A Christmas Gift For Mom Venapro Review - Where to Buy Venapro Better Ballet Foot Control - Ballet Diet - Men In Ballet Too No Teletrack Cash Advance- Get Out From Your Unwanted Financial Trap!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.231.155) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.011831 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2762, 975,
Are Bibles Good Christmas Gifts? Seattle