Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Answers To Car Insurance-related Questions
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Answers To Car Insurance-related Questions

Here are several questions related to car insurance

. I hope that the answers provided could help you make the right decisions.

How does car insurance work when you get your license? I am 15 years old. I turn 15 and 6 months in March of 2010. I know that you can get your permit when you are 15 and a half.

Yikes! Most companies will cover you automatically without rating and charging you while you have a permit only. Once you are licensed, you should be added. You can save hundreds of dollars by switching to Geico. Multiples make it difficult, because it is more expensive. But license means needing to be added to policy or excluded from policy (the latter bars you from having any coverage if you drive and means you intend NEVER to drive)

Isn't expecting an insurance company to cover your pre existing illness like trying to buy car insurance? AFTER you totaled out your car? Or trying to buy insurance for your house that is already burned down and expecting them to rebuild it?Answers To Car Insurance-related Questions

Let's say they totaled out your car, but instead of hauling it to the junkyard, you took the check they gave you and had the car rebuilt. They would probably insure it. Not really. And, in many states, the driver is insured anyway. Not the car. We're letting them decide who is uninsurable and in many cases, it really is unconscionable.

Wondering what people thought was the best car insurance company and if anyone know what type of cost I should expect on average. What is the best car insurance for Reno, NV? I am moving to Reno in August and will be switching car insurance companies.

Geico was actually higher than I wanted to pay, I guess they have to pay for all those gecko lizard commercials. I had both Farmers and Allstate here in Reno but when my rates went up even though I had a good record with them I shopped and found AAA better. Based on personal experience, if you have a clean driving record, check out AAA.

Not a big accident, but the car's owner had no car insurance. What are the penalties for driving someone else's car that does not have insurance? Long story short, my friend was driving his friend's car when he crashed into someone.

The owner of the car is responsible, if they had no insurance and the judge decides friend was at fault, the judge will decide what the punishment is plus a fine to the owner for no insurance and having car towed if they have that law in Colorado.And then the owner of the car can sue the guy that was driving his car for damages if friend was found at fault then there's a good chance the owner will win in the case.

What is a semi fast car that has a semi cheap insurance rate for a 16 year old new driver? I am trying to find a car that is fast enough that I can have some fun in but im not going to be spending a lot for insurance.

Even Daddy's Eldo Demo Limo will cost you a fortune. Stay away from 2 seaters. There is no car that has cheap insurance for a 16 yr old. Anything that says Sports Car. Look around and see what you like. You might be into tuners, and I might like Mustangs. Get something about a year old say like an 06.

by: Gami Castillo
Your Car Insurance Premium Is Not Only About Your Car How To Choose The Right Wedding Car Hire In Sydney? Daily Skin Care Regime is Important? How To Choose The Right Auto Insurance Company Using Internet Resources How to Get the Best Auto Insurance Quote Now Courier Insurance For Vehicles: To Insure Your Satisfaction Car Insurance for New and Young Ohio Drivers How to Get Dirt Cheap Auto Insurance Car Rental Athens Airport -5 Essential Reasons Why It's a Smart Choice Importance of Taking Care of Your Diamond Ring by:Aden Parker Easy Car Loan Finance Premium Wordpress Shopping Carts - Online Stores On Small Budgets How Much Is Car Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.84.155) / Processed in 0.012345 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3255, 952,