Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » An Online Hrm System That Only Does What You Really Need, Really Well
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

An Online Hrm System That Only Does What You Really Need, Really Well

An Online Hrm System That Only Does What You Really Need, Really Well

After all...you need employee-info like what are their competences

, what is their education, do they call in sick often? In that case you may need a full fledged HRM system, and that's no problem...you can afford it and you can hire an Human Resource Professional to maintain the system and push the right buttons. Right?

But what if you own a 'not quite so large' business with fewer workers and a somewhat lower budget? you still have the same need to keep track of your employees information, but do you really have to use a complex and expensive system that does a whole lot more than what you really need, and costs a whole lot more than you are willing to pay?

Sure, it also 'kinda' does what you do need, but a system that requires weeks of training just so you can find the few usefull features in a maze of stuff you'll never use, seems a bit over the top, am i rght?

On the other (low)end of the spectrum there is the 'how hard can it be?' approach. In other words: we'll just 'wing it' use a spreadsheet. Problem is that one spreadsheet probably is not enough, and this approuch is rather limited. In the end you'll be up to your armpits in all kinds of loose documents, versioning hell and backup mahem while struggling to keep somekind of overview.

You know of what i speak...

Wouldn't it be nice if there was somekind of compromis? A tool that let's you keep track of all your employee's information in a structured way.

Wouldn't it be nice if that tool came in the form of a website

that you (and your employees) could access 24/7 year round?

wouldn't it be even nicer if that solution was in fact a whole lot easier to learn and maintain, so you wouldn't need expensive training-courses to use it?

Wouldn't it be extremely nice, i daresay sweet if that system didn't cost you an arm and a leg?

I thought so...

There's a system that tailored for companies that need to keep track of employee data, but do not need an enterpise HRM system's feature overload. It's called 'simpelHR' and for this moment is available for the dutch market only.

by: Mark Janssen
Get Online Feedback and Reviews to Get You the Best Providers Instant Online Loans – Finance Support Immediately Smart Card Reader Online Sales - Cardteq Where can I Watch Hereafter Online Streaming? Online Day Trading Newsletter -pt2 A Little Help For Online Job-seekers Article Of Online MBA Go Green By Opting For Online Advertising Watch Paranormal Activity 2 Online Buy NRG Online - PlantFeedSupplies.co.uk Latin Trade Revealed Watch Hereafter Online Watch Jersey Shore Season 2 Online
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.61.12) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005272 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2319, 973,
An Online Hrm System That Only Does What You Really Need, Really Well Copenhagen