Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » An Insiders Article On Tom Big Al Schreiter- Why Should You Pay Attention To Him?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

An Insiders Article On Tom Big Al Schreiter- Why Should You Pay Attention To Him?

Tom Big Al Review

If youre looking over this article about Tom Big Al Schreiter, youve probably been told about him somewhere along the lines and you want to know if hes someone you should pay attention to. Well after reading this article, youll know if Tom Big Al is someone you should tune in to. BTW, you wont even have to take notes because youll remember most of what I'll reveal to you.

How I Learned About Tom Big Al

I remember back in 2007 was the first time I heard about Tom Big Al. I was following a conference call for my primary company in which he was the featured guest. My upline had encouraged me to tune in and listen so I did. I recall hearing him the first time and I was tuned in for that ENTIRE hour! He was funny, I mean REALLY funny. And I believe thats one of the reasons why I paid more attention to him. He was discussing icebreakers. If you dont know what icebreakers are, let me explain.

Icebreakers are phrases that you can use to simply, break-the-ice. What I mean is when youre wanting to speak to a prospect and you dont know exactly what to say, theres some phrases that you can use that will get them to ask for more information. Ill share with you a couple:

1. Are you married to your job, or are you open-minded?

2. Hey (prospects name), I just found out how you can fire your boss and enjoy your monday mornings!

Both these sentences create curiosity to your prospect. Theyll want to know HOW or what youre talking about. But anyways, that night he was discussing icebreakers and I jot down a lot of them on a sheet of paper (I would everything I learned but I dont know where that paper is, lol). So thats how I first heard of Tom Big Al. Ever since then, Ive been a follower and learned a lot from him.

Who's Tom Big Al?

So whos Tom Big Al? Tom Schreiter (aka Big Al or Tom Big Al), is really a mlm legend. Hes been around the block since back in 1972, when network marketing was really old-school. He got involved in the industry looking for a way to make an extra part-time income. His wife was pregnant during the time and his regular pay check was just insufficient. Searching inside the newspaper, he answered an ad that read: Part-Time Business, Small Investment.

So he and his wife attended this 3 hour long opportunity meeting, where they met a whole bunch of weird people there. At the end of the three hours, they looked at each other and said: Lets get out of here. The armed guards are gone from the door.

So as theyre sneaking out of the back door, the person who ran the ad recognized them simply because they were the only guests. He said: Arent you the people who answered the ad? Tom Big Al says: Yes, but it seems like its not for us. We are not interested and we are much too busy. What happened next was simply MAGICAL (I want you to pay attention). The man looked over Tom Big Al and told him this:

Tom Big Al, when you join our business here's what happens.

6 months from now you walk into your boss office. You

sit down in the chair, you set your feet up on his desk

and also leave little scuff marks with your heels.

You put your hands behind your head and you calmly tell

the boss that you cant fit him in your schedule any

longer. Youve enjoyed working there, however, if they have

any problem after you leave they can call you any Tuesday

morning at 11 oclock at your normal consulting rate.

Then you get up from the boss office, go out to the

main office desk, take your personal belongings, wave

good-bye to every one of your fellow workers who stated it couldnt

be accomplished, hop into your brand-new bonus car, drive down to

the drive-in teller window, deposit this months bonus

check, and tell the bank teller:

Oh, I dont know. Put this bonus check in savings or

checking. It truly doesnt matter. I get these checks

each and every month.

And then you drive home and relax, having a nice glass

of your favorite beverage.

Tom Big Al Review Continues

After the guy told him that, the next thing Tom said was: So, How Do I Get Started? And thats how Tom Big Al got involved with network marketing. However, things werent all that great for Big Al his first 18 months in business. As a matter fact, he didnt have much success at all but he chose to stick with it. It wasnt until after those 18 months that he went down to a seminar that taught him some skills and how to do the business. Thats when things took off for him. With those skills and upon learning other skills, Tom Big Al went from having zero distributors to over 100,000 in under 2 years. You can think of how much cash he earned from that.

Why Do You Have To Tune In To Tom Big Al?

Its simple. If you would like to achieve success making plenty of cash in network marketing, you gotta listen and tune in to people who have the results. Not only is Tom Big Al a multi-mega-millionaire, rich funny guy, but he teaches people some of the BEST NON-BS SKILLS to assist other home business owners succeed in their business. I recall attending a seminar that he was conducting in New York City, and while I was sitting there I was thinking to myself: How the heck does he MASTER all of this stuff?

Well the truth is, hes been involved in the industry for nearly forty years. Thats a WHOLE LOT of expertise. He teaches the 25 basic skills like: Identifying and connecting with the 4 major personality types, Icebreakers, W0rd Pictures, One-Minute Presentations, and 21 other basic skills that you need to know in mlm, which you can learn along with a lot more of his teachings by visiting FortuneNow.com. The truth is most people who are in network marketing or direct sales don't know HOW to build a business. They dont know how to talk to people correctly, they dont know how to sell, and they dont understand how to connect. Tom Big Al has MASTERED these skills over time and he teaches them at seminars all over the world.

Hes also studied and mastered Copywriting, that is a skill you need to learn if youre doing virtually any marketing whether online or offline. Hes very good at writing headlines that make people want to read your content or emails. Hes also a great story teller. As a matter fact, Im sure you pointed out that this Tom Big Al review article had a handful of stories included in it. Well I first learned that skill from him. A lot of the heavy hitters like Mike Dillard, Art Jonak, Jerry Clark and many more learned the skill of story telling from Tom. The point is hes a veteran that you have to listen to because if you would like to make big bucks in your business, not that little bonus check to a pay your car note but that $$$ that can permit you to live in an exotic island, than you need to learn from individuals who have made Big Bucks in this business. Tom Big Al is certainly among those people.

Tom Big Al Review Conclusion

To conclude this review, I would like to say that I had the chance to meet Big Al and hes a really cool guy. Hes down to earth and he doesnt waste peoples time. He doesnt teach theory or motivational crap. He teaches The Things That Work and he teaches people real skills that will help them make more money. He's extremely humble and is also really out there to help other individuals succeed in their business. You wont attend his seminars without catching a very good laugh and learning some REAL SKILLS at the same time. You wont buy any one of his products believing that you wasted your money. If you learn and apply the teachings that Tom Big Al offers, you will make Big Dollars, PERIOD!!

by: Lee St.Louis
The Necessity Of Conference Calling Services In Business World India and its Mesmerizing Destinations to Explore by:Surbhi gvt Inbound Guest Insurance Provides Us Visitors A Safety Net Guide To Using An Online Address Finder To Send Packages To The Correct Address Unique Wedding Invitations Ideas Legit Ways To Earn Money Online How to buy appropriate wedding dresses for your wedding ceremony Orlando Holiday Packages: Complete Entertainment For Family Online Retail IELTS - IELTS Online Fast Ways to Make Money Online for Free - Fill Out Surveys for Money The Joy Of An Ex - Insuring Support Payments Watches For Women - In Various Styles
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.175.180) / Processed in 0.016329 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 80 , 7899, 975,
An Insiders Article On Tom Big Al Schreiter- Why Should You Pay Attention To Him?