Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » American State Laws Put Into the UN Human Rights Report
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

American State Laws Put Into the UN Human Rights Report

To borrow the Fox News moniker, I try to be fair and balanced when I write articles with political content

. I try to give information to support either side of an argument, though admittedly, you usually know which side of the fence I'm on by the time you reach the bottom of the article. This article will be different; mainly because, in my opinion, there is NO plausible, contradicting argument.

The Obama Administration made its report to the UN Human Rights Council public. This report delineates the condition of human rights in America. Included in this report is the Arizona SB-1070 law and Gov. Brewer is, rightly, irate. But, let us not stop there. Apparently America also violates human rights because of poverty, high unemployment rates, poor housing, lack of health care access, discriminatory hiring practices (does Affirmative Action mean nothing to them?) and hate crimes. Are you kidding me? I am disappointed that our president continually denigrates America to gain favor with the UN.

Do they understand what a human rights violation is? I sure bet women who live under the rule of Sharia Law know what a human rights violation is. When women are buried up to their waste and then stoned to death for adultery that is a violation. When Rwandan rebels gang rape hundreds of women, this is a violation of human rights. When Sharia judges impose public flogging punishments, this is a human rights violation.

Mr. President, if you honestly think a high unemployment rate is a human rights violation, and you feel that our country should take its cues from the likes of North Korea, Saudi Arabia (which is considering paralysis as a form of punishment) and Libya, well then perhaps you should trek over to one of those Sharia judges and turn yourself in. It was, after all, under your watch when the unemployment rate jumped up to near 10%. Maybe you'll only get 80 lashes for making false statements to the American people; I believe it was you who said signing that gargantuan stimulus bill would increase jobs and that the unemployment rate would not go above 8%. Am I wrong? Oh, and maybe another 100 lashes for allowing the tax cuts to expire, which will devastate small business and cause an even higher unemployment rate.American State Laws Put Into the UN Human Rights Report

And, by the way, Americans are sick to death of you and your administration's continual need to apologize on our behalf. We owe NO ONE an apology, least of all the hooligans at the UN and tyrants, dictators and thugs of countries that are NOT our allies.

Gov. Brewer was absolutely correct when she said, "The idea of our own American government submitting the duly enacted laws of a state of the United States to review' by the United Nations is internationalism run amok and unconstitutional." Unlike you, Mr. Obama, I do not welcome "observations and recommendations" from concerned members of the U.N. Human Rights Council. We've already addressed who sits on that board.

By: Stephanie Keller
Franchise India To Host 31st Edition Of India's Biggest Multi-city Expo & Conference Fro Expo 2010 I Cell Phone Service For A Short Travel To Switzerland Tips On Planning A Tour In East African Ideas for the Spookiest, Scariest Halloween Ever Wildlife Tours- A Unique Visual Of The Indian Wildlife India Tour- A Date With Rich Cultural Heritage Give A Rich Visit To India With Luxury Tour Operators Live You Dreams With Indian Tour Operator Ugg Australia Leasing London Office Space Advantages Of An Office Space In Central London Travel Safe: Check The Tires! The Other Side Of Halloween Costumes World
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.44.100) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005211 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3103, 954,
American State Laws Put Into the UN Human Rights Report Copenhagen